G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Truth or Dare...

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:13 pm

OK, MCO ...

I dare you to get totally naked and stay that way until you have posted 2 of your "stories" from your vacation in the speedo stories section. They can't be short - and they have to have a lot of detail.....

Oh yeah ... you need to have a bowl of ice water nearby... If you start to get hard while writing - dip your cock in the ice water for 15 seconds....

After you've done that, you can give me a dare... lol

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:50 pm

So boys I wore my undergear sheer whities! They're one of my favorites. Lucky me that we do actually have a leaking hose. Damnit if I didn't get soaked head to toe.
So as you stated I began wondering where I could air dry them. So I took them off in the 90 degree heat and hung them on the railing on the porch. Didn't seem right, wait there's a tree on the side of the house. It fit just great there.

After a minute or so though I thought if might wokr better on my body and look better too. So I put them back on and put on some shoes. I ran the driveway. It is parallel to the road outfront, I share a driveway with 4 other houses, and it is about a 1/4 mile long.

Hope that is far enough, I got some honks. That was about it, plus I wore my Oakley shades so what a sight I am sure!

Who wants a dare?

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:26 pm

Nice Job BigJay! I guess I'll go for one of your dares - since I haven't seen MCOSpeedo on since his last post...

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm

So a dare for my buddy Scott!

Scotty - Where your white aussiebums to your pool. Make sure your soaked head to toe. Now get out and jog around the block until you see someone hott out. Ask whoever it is if they could dry your speedo for you while you finish your jog. Just make sure you come back to that house for them!
Might not be the best, but I am super tired.

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:49 pm

K, BJ - I will do that for my run later tonight. There are usually some guys hanging out around their cars talking pretty late. I just have to be sure that they are "of age..."

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:11 am

I'm excited to hear about it! 8)

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:58 pm

OK - so I went out to do my dare pretty late... I put on my white Aussiebums and then took a dip in my pool to make sure they were totally wet...

I then had to put my running shoes on (I can't run in my street barefoot - too much glass & stuff...) I then dripped more water over the front (just to be sure everything was on display - and it WAS...)

I went around my block once by found noone... so I continued running and finally decided what the heck... took off my Aussiebums and hung them on a tree... I ran once again around the block and almost ran into a group of younger guys... (14-16). I really didn't want them to see because of their age, so I ducked behind a car and got stuck there for what seemed like forever but what was probably only 10 minutes... after they passed, I continued on my run and then couldn't remember which tree my suit was on. It took a few more minutes to find it ....

I grabbed them and ran back to the house naked. I know it wasn't exactly what you asked for BJ, but I can't make a cute guy appear out of thin air... (oooh think of the possibilities...) lol

I'm just glad the younger guys didn't catch me. I mean in one sense, I don't care if they see me naked - at that age they should still be pretty well developed themselves and not be surprised at seeing a dick, however they are still minors and I don't really get into that stuff...

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:03 pm

Well Scott, I guess it is ok that you didn't stick to the exact dare. However that wasn't totally your fault. So great job!!

I want a truth I think.

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:56 pm

Bj - if it isn't good enough for you - i would submit to a spanking as punishment..... :wink:

K

Post by K » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:44 pm

lol great.

So uh, someone dare me lol :roll:

C

Post by C » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:05 pm

OK, a dare for you and Ryan both. At lunchtime tomorrow, go to a park that has a lot of people eating lunch. (Or you can do this in front of your frat house or the beach, just somewhere public where people are eating lunch.) Strip down to your speedos. You will both pull a fully cooked hot dog out of the front of the other guy's speedo. Stand there and eat it. Then do the same thing with a banana. Don't say a word to any passersby. When you're done with your lunch, just put your pants on and walk away like nothing happened.

Extra points if the hot dog has a bun, mustard, and relish. Bratwursts or other kinds of sausage are OK too. Any kind of tubular meat product is acceptable.

K

Post by K » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:08 pm

Oh god lol. just my luck Ryan Happens to be in town >.<.

So Do we pack the entire lunch in each others speedos? Like the relish jar in the speedo? Or does the dog come prepared?

What about drinks? Can't eat a dog without a drink! :D

C

Post by C » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:12 pm

Just remember not to bring corn on the cob with those pointy little handles. (ouch)

Never really thought of drinks. Surprise me. :twisted:

K

Post by K » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:23 pm

Ohoho! Alrighty then mate.

Ryan just read your post chuckled, smiled like he does when he gets an idea, and walked away not telling me anything.

This is going to be interesting *nervous laugh* :)

C

Post by C » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:24 pm

What can I say? I'm a uniter, not a divider. :lol:

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:27 pm

Seems like I'm late on this convo... but I sure cant wait to hear the story when its all over...

Don't forget the whipped cream for the banana...

MCOSpeedo

Post by MCOSpeedo » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:32 pm

Scotty wrote:Nice Job BigJay! I guess I'll go for one of your dares - since I haven't seen MCOSpeedo on since his last post...
Scotty:

I don't really have any of "those" types of stories to tell. And I am also a BAD storyteller. So, can you give me a different dare?

MCOSpeedo.

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:20 pm

OK, MCO - you're off the hook for your stories... lets see...

Since I seem to be doing this a lot lately, I guess you should too....

Go outside at night in your speedos and jog 1/2 way around the block... remove your speedos and hang them on a tree - then continue all the way around the block until you get back to them (running shoes are ok to wear - but the rest of you should be nude).... Once you find them, do not put them on - but carry them as you walk back to your house... once there, while still outside - use them to stroke yourself to completion...

Then come in and tell us all about it....

MCOSpeedo

Post by MCOSpeedo » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:31 pm

Drat.. Will do. Oh, you will pay...

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:42 pm

No one ever gave me a truth. ?