G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Truth or Dare...

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:27 am

Well, I was planning on washing my car later this afternoon, so I will do it then and report back....

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:15 pm

Scott I'm not going to give a different dare, I will tweak this one though. Still complete the same one, but go to anyones house you choose. I just want to make sure this is done, it would be a sight to see!

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:41 pm

Bj - I'm just getting back on, but this is after I had completed K's dare.

All in all it was pretty un-interesting I spent a good long time washing my car in a red pair of speedos that I have and all I got was a few funny looks...(most people inthis neighborhood do NOT wash their car in speedos...) Well then when it came time to go to my front door and lose the speedos, wouldn't you know but two older couples (I'm talking 60+) were each walking their dogs and they stopped right across the street and started talking.

I waited until they weren't looking, took off my speedos, then had to get to the hose bib. Now luckily I can kind of sneak part of the way behind some bushes, which I did, but when I had to get out and turn off the water and then roll up the hose, my ass was pretty exposed. I think that I caught one of the women eying my ass out of the corner of my eye, but I didn't want to make too much of a big deal (certainly don't need the cops coing to my door....) so I finished quickly and snuck back in the house..

So, I have to say dare accomplished (albeit without Bj's addition - I just didn't see it in time... sorry) I guess that means that Bj you still get to give me one....

Now you can bet that if the dog-walkers were younger (male or female) I would have definitely taken more time and maybe given them more of a fronal show...

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:08 pm

God I hope not - if ever there would be a time when I couldn't get it up, THAT would be IT!!!! lol

Now if one of you guys came over..... sproingggggg!

C

Post by C » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:33 pm

:lol: I would laugh my butt off if one of them showed up at your door.

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:36 pm

Thanks Bikedude - I promise I will write about it if they do - however I really don't expect it... lol

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:37 pm

What happened to MCO he started this thing?

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:49 pm

Who's closest to him? Probably K when he's not traveling. He's gonna have to go wake him up!!!

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:46 pm

Dang yeh that would definitely be the only known thing to cause me to have a flat :D

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:40 pm

BigBi - great way to describe that - I had a good laugh after reading your last comment....

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:35 pm

Thanx scotty, i figured Jace would have made some funny comment about it by now, guess he's trying to get mattie outta the nursing home :D

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:46 pm

bigbiGambleD wrote:Dang yeh that would definitely be the only known thing to cause me to have a flat :D

All I can think about is a can of inflate a flat stuck into

the end off Bigbi's cock. Jace isn't back yet8)

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:48 pm

How long has he been gone? Maybe he's getting "special treatment..." I hope he's not too "worked up" when gets back we won't hear from Jace or Matt all night long... lol

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:58 pm

Ouch matt, not sure id want that there..

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:07 pm

We could always try the experimental treatment and stick it up your bum....

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:13 pm

Yeh not a big fan of that up my bum

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:19 pm

Yeh well last night Carmen was kinda in her dominatrix mood, so yeh she used a tool up there :D

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:24 pm

ooooh - I'm liking that girl more and more....

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:25 pm

Im liking her more and more too, but then again Ive seen her naked, and had sex with her, but yeh shes great, and actually im gonna go and have some fun, talk to all you guys tomorrow :D

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:39 am

Ok enough of this, I need another DARE!!!