G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Truth or Dare...

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

K

Post by K » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:54 am

Go figure :roll:

I'm liking this dare Scotty :)

Take pictures BJ! :lol:

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:16 pm

Bj - absolutely no problem here - I figured it might take a little bit to work out the details. I have faith that you'll "git er done" so if you want to give me mine before you complete yours, that's fine... (just be nice :wink: )

BigBi - Do yours?

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:44 pm

Scott I will try to think of one for you soon, work is keeping me swamped right now. I am excited though to do mine!!

Bigbi - My parents, well I don't know what they know about me. I don't do guys while they're home if thats what you mean. Most people know that I love being naked. I think you meant do they know I am crazy into sex, because I'm not sure they would think I'm sexy, that sounds odd. I don't know what they think about that, I go out a lot and come home late so that at least probably think I'm active.

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:13 pm

Scotty- no my parents dont know all about me, they know i like girls, which is true, but they dont know about the guys, and i dont live with them, so no worries

J- I was talking about you looking so good :D and yeh my parents dont know about me liking guys, so its cool..

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:25 pm

BigBi - that's cool - some things parents just don't need to know.... lol

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:32 pm

Yeh they met carmen and they like her, but to them lucas is just a friend, not a boyfriend..

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:38 pm

Does that bother him? I mean I kind of get the feeling that you two are quite close really....

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:44 pm

He's cool with it, like totally. I mean his parents dont know, so we're kinda both in the same boat, its just so hard to tell them, you know? And we're really close, like we talk a lot, and just get along so well, know so much about each other and stuff, and he doesnt get weirded out walking in on me and carmen, and carmen doesnt mind me and lucas, so all is well. :D

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:47 pm

Great then - I'm happy for you - soounds like a healthy relationship. Oh, and I saw some pics of Lucas on another thread and I must say that he looks fantastic!

Let him know that if he wants to leave you and Carmen alone some night he can come visit me....

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:52 pm

I dunno, he's kinda into getting in on the action too :D He might stray but he always comes back..

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:53 pm

Oh that's fine - wouldn't try to steal him - just borrow him for a bit -

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:56 pm

Top or bottom? :D

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:43 pm

I prefer to top, but I could accomodate him in whatever way he felt most comfortable...

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:18 pm

Oh hes both actually, but he prefers bottom, how cool is that :D

Eric

Post by Eric » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:33 pm

i like bottom betterr, or it may just be that vince is a great top

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:55 pm

Im more of a top, it feels great to me, and lucas is the best bottom so far, but ive been bottom before..

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:13 am

Maybe we should all get together and try out all of the possible combinations and then compare notes - you know just to be sure - lol

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:00 am

Sounds fun 8)

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:02 am

I'll volunteer for that. 8)

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:35 am

wont be writing any notes though :D