G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Truth or Dare...

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:20 am

hmm well itd have to be a really hot guy in the pool, he's swimming and I swim up behind him, pull his speedo down and start fucking him.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:12 am

I'll take a dare 8)

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:20 pm

Bigbi - I like that, why don't you dare me!

Mattie - I dare you to go next door in your undies but carrying a speedo. Then ask whoever answers the door to help you put the speedo on because your having trouble with it.

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:02 pm

some one give me a t or d

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:07 pm

thanks BJ- the old guy across the street was too glad to help pull off my undies and help me on with the speedo.Now I have to mow his lawn wearing my speedo tomorrow or he'll have a talk with Jace 's folks. I'm now a chew toy for a senior citizen. So for you a dare-go to a mini mart in a speedo. Once inside buy a bag of ice and rub it over your crotch. Take it to the counter and buy it. On the way home remove your speedo and dump the ice all over your cock then drive home. Chill 8)

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:00 pm

Ok j, write on a white t shirt "penis pumps, inquire within" and bike around town tomorrow wearing the shirt and a speedo only. :D

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:09 pm

Matt - It was about 11:30 pm here when I read this, so I figured no time like the present. I went to the UDF up the street in my red speedo that matches my car. Nothing else but my sneakers on. Three people were getting ice cream so all the better, and I knew one of them :) He looked at me like what the hell when I starting rubbing a bag of ice on my cock. I walked to the counter took a $10 from my speedo and left.
Um yea, I sat on two towels on the way home, because the car is brand new and leather so it was cold as ice :lol: However you didn't say I couldn't use my heated seat, didn't help the cock. Enjoy being the old mans toy for a day, I'm sorry that happened but its funny. I'll make up for it.

Bigbi - When I go riding in the morning I will wear the T-shirt! Thanks

Oh yea, I ended up in my hottub to thaw lil bigjay out.
I'll think of another one for you matt :twisted:

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:17 pm

Give me a truth j..

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:10 pm

Bigbi - That was a great idea for a dare, but it didn't work out too well with others. Mostly because the trail was empty except for this 70 year old guy walking his dog. I think it was partly because it was pretty cloudy when I went today before work. I am going to give it one more try though tomorrow.

Truth for you Bigbi - If you could have any guy in a white speedo on your bed waiting for you who would you choose. Hey I know its not sexual, but its a truth.

Jace I'm working on it.

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:35 am

Sorry about the oldie J, hope there are some hotter guys and stuff next time :(

And id have to say christian bale, from batman, he'd look great in a speedo.. :D

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:24 pm

I dare MCO to come back on here, where is he??

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:30 pm

Jace - Here is the dare I came up with. May not be my worst but I would enjoy watching it. Get a speedo anyone, cut a hole for your cock and one for your hole in it! Put it on and then write on your chest or stomach with an arrow pointing to the cock "suck me here" and on your back write "fuck me here" with an arrow pointing to your ass.
I am going to be nice and let you choose the place to walk around at, but it has to be public and open with people around. I thought you could choose since you will have privates hanging about! 8)

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:38 pm

I like that Jace, great place to do it!

JerseyBulge

Post by JerseyBulge » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:33 pm

im bored horny and horny and bored. T or D

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:20 pm

Jersey since your horny what would you like to be doing right now. Specifically? That is your truth.

JerseyBulge

Post by JerseyBulge » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:40 pm

hmmmmmm he'd be big hulking ripped and a white speedo 2 sizes 2 small and on top. till i passed out exhausted. but you'll do jay

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:43 pm

A man after my own heart, maybe something else too! :oops:

Eric

Post by Eric » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:10 pm

someone truth me :)

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:34 am

Ok Eric, describe ur most embarassing sexual encounter...

Eric

Post by Eric » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:38 pm

i've never really done anything crazy, but before vince me and hikari all lived to gether, i was dating hikari, and she walked in on vince and me. she didn't really care, she likes vince, and thought it was hot