G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Shooting a load in your speedo

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedo4u

Post by speedo4u » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:00 pm

man eric you went from 11 posts to 100 in a day.. im impressed lol

K

Post by K » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:46 pm

lol hes been a 'busy' boy :o

C

Post by C » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:20 pm

Yeah, it's way too much fun. Sometimes I wonder how I ever get anything done. :lol:

K

Post by K » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:35 pm

I don't lol :roll:

Anthony

Post by Anthony » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:52 am

OMG! Brings back memories. I actually had help though by way of a guys face! LOL. I was in Palm Springs hanging out in the pool with some other guys. I was hard as rock. This hot guy went under water and rubbed face against my cock while still in the speedo. After a few times of doing that my speedo was full. Another plus, I was in the water, no stains. :)

Anthony

Post by Anthony » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:59 am

PL, I used to do that all the time growing up in the pool. Just straddle up against the jet and let the water do it' thing. Nice....

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:05 pm

Oh I love the feel of water jets on my bulge or ass!! We have a hottub so it can happen a lot.

IamSpeedo

Post by IamSpeedo » Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:40 pm

Can you ejaculate just by rubbing against something then?

SpeedoMike

Post by SpeedoMike » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:45 am

with a touch of expertise, a guy can cum just from the force of the water jet in a jacuzzi. the bubbles help immensely. :lol:
getting caught... :oops:

IamSpeedo

Post by IamSpeedo » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:03 am

I'll try that. I've always used my hand or foot.

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:10 am

Never used my foot, but Ive used my hands, and hot guys asses :D

IamSpeedo

Post by IamSpeedo » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:15 am

If you do use your foot (if you can) it does feel good but takes a bit of getting used to. Just close your eyes and it feels like some other person is jerking your sweetness off. 8)

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:18 am

Guess im still a fan of using a guy or girls ass :D

IamSpeedo

Post by IamSpeedo » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:21 am

Lucky for some. :cry:

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:26 am

Less mess too :D

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:47 pm

bu i like the mess :(

geoffp65

Re: Speedo Cum

Post by geoffp65 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:58 am

To my like minded brothers who enjoy filling their speedos with man juice, keep the faith. I like normal gay sex but the speedo cum thing is a nice aside which turns me on. I'd like to get together with a small group of guys, standing around in speedos watching each guy explode through his speedo .... getting excited picturing it.
PS: Jimbob, thanks for being candid & yes, I do feel privileged. As one of the forum said, go slow and find yourself in your own time (my paraphrasing). I've only recently come out after a long period of un-necessary angst coupled with others telling me to get real and get out of the closet. You were given good advice by the other member. Good luck to you and take care.
Geoff .... 8)

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:03 pm

excelent advice!

nvbluspdj

Post by nvbluspdj » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:18 am

To me, there's nothing hotter than blasting a load into a speedo when you're on your own OR gettin' another dude off in his suit, & you do the same -- once in a while, they'll wanna swap afterwards. 8)

lior

Re: Shooting a load in your speedo

Post by lior » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:58 pm

Jace!
i hate your topics :evil: ... your stories always cause a 'permenant erection' on me :mrgreen:
and i love this!