G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Truth or Dare...

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:05 am

Well theres six of them in bed asleep right now, so yeh but theyve worked me hard too.. 8)

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:06 am

Ill try to post some story bits on monday, if anybodys interested in guy/gurl sex

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:12 pm

Sweeeeeet! So someone give me a dare, and make it worth while!

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:29 pm

jay i dare you to run out on to the street wearing only a speedo and screaming "practace safe sex!"

JerseyBulge

Post by JerseyBulge » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:07 pm

Im bored. . . some one make my night interesting T or D

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:03 am

Jersey - I did your dare, it was like 11pm but well that is when I read this and we were drinking. So I wore my white speedos and someone drenched them. There was a lot of traffic actually for that time. I believe a wedding just let out up the street. So I ran parallel to the street as our driveway does screaming practice safe sex. That switched to "practice fucking me". I don't know why I started screaming that, but well it got some horn blows, and me a blow, hehe!!
What a night!! :wink:

Jersey - Here is a truth for you. Tell us when the last time was you got freaky in a speedo, and where you met the person?

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:18 am

good job jay

JerseyBulge

Post by JerseyBulge » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:42 pm

bigjay wrote: Jersey - Here is a truth for you. Tell us when the last time was you got freaky in a speedo, and where you met the person?
Provincetown, guest house called the Ranch, Carnival week. BJ in my bay window facing the street by a hot muscled hard stud of an english professor. sigh i love school,

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:39 pm

Oh I love speedos!! I am wasted irght now but awesome story. someone dre me !!

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:00 am

jay i dare you to go to the local swiming pool and skinni-dip.

M
South Africa

Post by M » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:29 am

bigjay wrote:Oh I love speedos!! I am wasted irght now but awesome story. someone dre me !!
Bigjay, I dare you to spell correctly when wasted!!

Must have been a good night from the evidence above!

M

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:53 am

Ok someone give me a truth and someone give me a dare..

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:44 pm

Well you didn't say that the pool had to be public, so I went to my neighbors! She apparently was home even though I didn't see the car. She just asked what the hell I was doing, and I said just going for a swim because it is so hot out. She didn't care. I wasn't out there long because her husband was due home soon.

M - Sorry about that, I don't remember the post but I can spell correctly, lol.

BigBi - My truth for you is to tell us out of the 6 girls was it, which one was the best lay and why?

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:42 pm

Ok well actually there were 10 gurls in bed, and more than that, way more than that at the party. Well actually i used like a whole 2 boxes of condoms, it was a lotta fun though.. Lucas should be back in a week..

speedo4u

Post by speedo4u » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:47 pm

i agree with jace :) and can i get a truth or dare?

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:47 pm

working on the pics now, should be up soon, and 10s not unbelievable once you see the pics, but actually they were all over the house, i just invited a couple hotties, and told them to bring friends, and they brought like the whole sorority.

speedo4u

Post by speedo4u » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:49 pm

but we still havent seen the pics so at this moment in time its sorta....

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:54 pm

Working on it, deciding which ones to post, there are so many... but yeh J to answer your question, there was this one named carmen.. blonde perky tits, nice figure, slim, good face too, but damn was she ever into it, i mean I came so many times with her.. and that was friday, so i made sure she was in my bed every night naked..

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:53 pm

I am staying out of this one.

Anyone got a Truth for me?

Speedo4u - My dare for you is go to your local grocery store, wear a speedo, and walk through the store telling everyone, "Use a Condom". I know its not sexual but hell it works for me!

speedo4u

Post by speedo4u » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:08 pm

lol this is gonna be one funny dare.. but i can tell there are gonna be some wandering eyes in the store 8)