G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Truth or Dare...

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:08 am

Bigbi- most embarrassing moment when you got an

unexpected

erection.

BJ-You should see the same pic of Jace without the

speedo. 8)

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:40 am

Ok well, I was in the locker room once, changing after a work out and it was a coed locker room in college, and in walks this girl that I absolutely hated, she thought she was so hot and that every guy was attracted too her. I wasnt, but i still got a hardon as she walked in butt naked..

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:27 pm

Bigbi - You have nothing more embarrassing than that? I'm not being mean but that just doesn't seem that bad.

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:06 pm

Yeh i guess i havent had that much embarassing stuff

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:31 am

Well maybe through these dares we can change that.

How about someone dare me please.

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:00 am

Ok J make a sign that says please fuck me, put on your speedos, and like somehow make the sign be on the back, and ride your bike around the block.. :D

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:55 am

here's a dare for you bigbi-walk through your

neighborhood and go door to door. Take off a piece of

your clothing at each house and give it to them. Repeat

until you're nude then skip home slowly singing"I'm a

little teapot". :lol:

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:25 am

Haha ok matt, luckily i live in a neighborhood with a lotta hotties, so ill be back..

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:50 pm

Haha, Bigbi Bigbi, what to do with you? I really don't know. This was an experience. My block is like two miles long so it isn't that long by bike but you know I didn't speed. Since high school is out for summer you can imagine who all passed me. Um yea there were horn blows a couple of choice words used, but who really cares it was fun! And a car with two little blonde hotties followed me home and asked what I was doing later.
So I guess a thanks is due for this one, but yours sounds interesting from Mattie! "I'm a little tea pot" that is hilarious!! :lol:

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:10 pm

Yeh like i did it and as i was "skipping" home like 10 hot girls asked me if i was doing anything later, haha, it was fun.. Might be busy this weekend 8)

C

Post by C » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:06 pm

OK, I'm kinda bored. Anyone got a dare?

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:43 pm

Ok do the dare I made for J, which is to make a sign that says please fuck me, put on your speedos, and like somehow make the sign be on the back, and ride your bike around the block..

C

Post by C » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:02 pm

Done.

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:05 am

Ok a t or d for me

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:25 am

Bigbi- here's your dare-Go shopping in the local mall or Walmart or Target in your tightest speedo only.On the way home tie your speedo to the car antennae so you'll be driving home naked 8) .

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:25 pm

Done, oh and im not gonna be on much this weekend cuz of the gurls i met doing that other dare..

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:30 am

Poor Lucas.Your dick will be in other places this

weekend. 8)

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:55 am

That is sad for Lucas. If you were my man I would say, the only place that cock is going better be in me or nowhere at all, jk! Have a blast!

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:14 am

Actually lucas is outta town on business, and hes fine with me being bi, so yeh..

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:58 am

Well that is nice of him and exciting for you! Work'em hard!