G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Truth or Dare...

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:06 am

Jersey - You seem like a very sexual person, so tell us what your first sexual experience was like with a guy or girl and were speedos involved?

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:32 am

hmm, ok jace, well so far the list includes bigJ, swimteam, jersey, matt, and you.

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:53 am

Woot woot!! Oh yea!

Jace - How about the same question for you?

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:11 pm

Aw *blushing*

Someone dare me quick!

JerseyBulge

Post by JerseyBulge » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:54 pm

bigjay wrote:Jersey - You seem like a very sexual person, so tell us what your first sexual experience was like with a guy or girl and were speedos involved?
I don't know if your familiar with a site called BigMuscle, but i found and old college friend on there i kinda had a thing for back in the day. so i emailed and we met up. had some dinner then retired to a dark unlit parking lot. I know kinda cliche but hot. i mean with in 10 seconds i had his shirt off and pants open and was going wild. great cock play and dirty talk. well spit lubed it up and went in full force. we were sweaty and hot and raw by the time all was said and done. ohhhh good times.

next t or d

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:59 pm

Jersey - I love that, so hott, and I assume from where you found him, lots of muscle!!

You give me a truth or dare now, your choice

JerseyBulge

Post by JerseyBulge » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:27 pm

dare. . . scan your package in a speedo and post it. really just cause it would look funny on a scanner bed.

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:19 pm

Hmm odd but I will give it a try. Might be tomorrow though because I am going to bed.

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:24 pm

Truth for me, fixing to head to bed..

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:14 am

probly sophia bush, just because shes really hott

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:54 am

Oh Jace. Would you like a truth or dare?

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:11 pm

Ill take another truth whenever someone wants too..

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:52 pm

Last week, in the park

C

Post by C » Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:46 pm

OK, I'll take a truth if anyone's around. Can't make guarantees that it'll be very interesting.

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:53 pm

Bikedude - If this has happened, what was your last experience like picking up a guy while biking? Were speedos involved?

Jace - I dare you and Matt to have some speedo fun in the showers after work with other lifeguards watching! I'm sure you already do this but then tell us about it afterward.

Truth or dare for me, someone pick

C

Post by C » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:10 pm

Bigjay--The closest I got was yesterday when a Jeep full of party boys pulled up alongside me along the coast. They cheered as they drove past and I waved back. Kind of expected (and hoped) for them to stop but they were in a hurry to find parking the beach, I guess. Actually, though, I'm really shy and don't have an easy time picking up guys. :oops:

OK, so it sounds like there's some personal experience from your question. Truth. Same question. Sounds like you've been riding recently. :D

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:30 am

a truth or dare for me..

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:15 pm

Jace that sounds awesome to me!!

Someone give me a dare Please :)

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:32 pm

First I have to say, I am in heaven with Jace's avatar! I love and WANT that ass so much, I could just eat it up especially with chocolate on it!!

Ok as for that dare. I tried it, my shaving cream is green so I had a green head, ha. I walked the driveway which 5 of our houses share and it runs parallel to the street where Miller Brewing trucks fly by all day (that is right up the road). I have to tell you a car slammed on their brakes but let go before stopping completely. There was one honk from a semi too. It was kind of slow for traffic at the time I did it! Thanks Jace it was actually fun!

Truth or Dare?

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:33 pm

Done, and i have green shaving cream too, so weird J, but like 20 gurls were checking me out.. truth please