G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Truth or Dare...

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:11 pm

With a girl? what is the change over to girls about. Oh well. I will keep it short since this is not a story post. My first experience with a girl was at 16. It was not full sex but oral. We were in my moms Convertible after homecoming in the parking lot of the school. Well we were making out and she grabbed my bulge out of no where! So I jumped to attention and started rubbing her inner thigh. Then she stops kissing and says she needs to help me out of my pants. No time flat my pants are open and my briefs down, she latches on and starts sucking away. Slowly up and down she goes with that soft and wet warm mouth. My hand was on her head trying to help and it felt so great. Well 5 minutes in, there is a knock on the window. We were parked kind of away and I we thought everyone was gone. Well we were wrong. At the window were 4 guys and their dates, two of the guys were my best friends! Long story short we stopped, talked embarassed and then she actually finished on the way to her house! It was awesome and my first road head. Needless to say the entire school knew about it the next day! :oops:

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:13 pm

Bigbi - Your truth is, tell about the first time you had sex with a girl while wearing speedos, well if that has happened. No offense I just obviously would not know if it has.

Then dare me.

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:45 pm

Well im just curious about all your sexual escapades, guys and gurls. Ok so first time with a gurl in speedos... Well it was before prom for me too and i was in the gym locker room at school, and im just in speedos, fresh out of a steamy shower and in walks my prom date, my girlfriend at the time, and shes wearing a dress, her prom dress. She said something like "do you like my dress baby?" And I said "yeh baby" She then said something like, "take it off me baby" Well i was shocked, but a horny 15 year old, so I did it, and as it fell to the floor, she leaned against the wall, and reached down and pulled down my speedos so that my cock popped out and said "fuck me baby" Well yeh i was nervous, but i did it, and that was some good sex, well as my first i guess anything would be good, but I loved the sounds she made..

Ok bigJ, truth or dare?

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:27 am

dare me Bigbi!

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:21 am

Ok I dare you to walk through a store wearing nothing but soaking wet white speedos.. :D And ill take a dare when you get a chance..

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:52 pm

Bigbi - Ok now your ass is so mine. Lucas is going to have to share it now!!!! You did not specify a store, so I went to the pool that is about two miles up the road from here. There is a store inside, its small, but there and they just sell snacks, pizza, drinks, and swimming stuff. So I jumped in the pool in my white DES and then after talking to a couple of the high school girls (school is out) there, I got out and went in the store. I walked in and asked for a box of condoms but the guy standing there was like, um we don't have those and he turned away. So I laughed and left. Stayed a little longer and that was fun, but your ass is still mine!

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:54 pm

I will work on your dare bigbi- I am drawing a blank right this second.
Give me a truth or dare whenever, I don't care which or it can be both!

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:25 pm

Ah so you want my ass eh? Yeh i should have specified like WalMart or something, ooh i have a naughty idea for a dare.. Nah I shouldnt.. Well on a different dare.. Aha, ok well find a way to recreate that pic on Speedoguy.com, with the two guys fucking on the gate, and Jace plays bottom..

adam

TRUTH OR DARE

Post by adam » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:06 am

I Dare Bigbi to seduce Bigjay,in his white Des speedos
adam
kiwi :D :)

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:52 am

Adam - If BigBi thinks he can seduce me than he can give it his best try. Actually, hint, I have told him what to do in the past! :)

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:42 am

Hmm, ok.. :D

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:14 pm

We can do that a little later :D

adam

TRUTH OR DARE

Post by adam » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:22 pm

Bigjay,
Well BIGJAY,Bigbi,does like tight butts,and with all your exercise on your bike, i think he is going to try.
mmmmmmmmmmm
adam

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:36 pm

Yeh adam, I do love having my cock in a nice tight ass..

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:53 pm

I try to keep this ass is tight as possible Adam and Bigbi! :wink: Hey how did I get kicked out of the recreation above? I'm a little sad now

BigBi - Your dare that I needed to come up with is to take a pic of yourself in a speedo and post it here. I don't care what color or if your face shows.

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:54 pm

Ok, let me find my camera.

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:48 pm

Ok just to make it interesting bigJ, guess which one or ones are me..

(A)

(B)

(C)

And just a gratuitous ass pic, not me but in the shower is

adam

Triuth or Dare

Post by adam » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:52 am

Bigbi,
i wounld say you are in brown speedosmmmmm,
you sure look if you havethe equipment.
And Bigjay is getting his butt tighter every day,it will be close.I think there will be much expanding of both your speedos,who will top or bot guysmmm
adam

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:47 am

Bigbi I am confused a little to which one you are but I am going with C. B looks like it could be you in front but C is my final answer!
Awesome job on the dare.

Give me a truth this time!

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:23 am

Actually A is me at the beach and C is me doing a dare last summer. And yeh I wanna get in bigJ's ass so much, so ill be top first, then maybe ill let him be top.. :D

Ok BigJ, a truth... hmm whats the most public place you've ever had sex?

And ill take a truth when you get a chance..