G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Best place to buy speedos online (Australia)? Avoid fakes

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

bobop

Best place to buy speedos online (Australia)? Avoid fakes

Post by bobop » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:07 am

Hi,

Where do people think the best place to buy speedos would be?

I've looked on ebay and already bought two swimsuit briefs from there (not speedo) and they seem good to me. But i'm a bit nervous of buying some speedo ones from there because of fakes.

I've seen that there is a swimmingoutlet site and had a look around there, that seems good...but doesn't seem to be in my location (Australia).

In addition to my question, I was just looking on ebay and saw this:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Speedo-Lycra ... 4ae74680be

Looks not bad, but the speedo sign looks to be like it's a sticker or something, is that normal? I thought the speedo symbol was suppose to be kind of stitched into it, or are there some real designs such as that...which have it kind of like a sticker thing?

Thanks!!
Last edited by bobop on Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Re: Best place to buy speedos (Australia)? Avoid fakes

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:22 am

For $30au + $10au postage, I'd just buy them off the rack at any sports store.

Speedo do both a sticker logo and stitched in.

bobop

Re: Best place to buy speedos online (Australia)? Avoid fake

Post by bobop » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:21 am

Ah i see, thanks for clearing that up for me.

I wonder if the sticker style speedo lasts ok and doesn't ruin over time.

Yeah getting from a store rack would be best, but online is my only option due to not living at a place with stores that sell them. I should've put that in my title best place to buy speedos "online" for Australia, wonder if I can edit it...

Edit: ah good i could edit it

Caussie

Re: Best place to buy speedos online (Australia)? Avoid fake

Post by Caussie » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:29 pm

Hi bobop,

I'm not sure if you are referring to "Speedo" speedos, or just speedos. If the former, then we can't help you, although in some ways, neither can Speedo, as Speedo no longer make the original speedos, from where all this began.

If however, you are interested in swimwear that is 100% nylon, and which is reminiscent of those original speedos, then you might be interested in Caussie. Available online at http://www.caussie.com.au, and only genuine Caussies are known to exist, we haven't been given the back handed compliment of "fake" Caussies.... as yet!

All the best,
Caussie http://www.caussie.com.au