G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Water Polo Brief Vs. Swim Brief

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

dorcas336

Re: Water Polo Brief Vs. Swim Brief

Post by dorcas336 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:44 pm

Great John C. and your experience with Turbos-once I get them wet they seem to settle down and cling to my butt cheeks so the crack doesn't show. I am also wearing Crootas-I think from aussie bum. They are mostly Nylon with some spandex-hardly feel them. :!:

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:26 pm

hawtinmaspeedo wrote:Thanx guys, JohnC you look awesome in those and thanks for the posts and goes to the rest. I picked up the aquablade for 10 bucks instead of the zumho, fits sooo comfortably but now my mission is to find cheap turbos
I bought a blade from the same place John recommended. It is a nice suit.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:29 pm

dorcas336 wrote:Great John C. and your experience with Turbos-once I get them wet they seem to settle down and cling to my butt cheeks so the crack doesn't show. I am also wearing Crootas-I think from aussie bum. They are mostly Nylon with some spandex-hardly feel them. :!:
Suits fit way different wet than dry. They stretch and spread wet. I always downsize a little.

jay

Post by jay » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:54 am

Without a doubt the Turbos, a little more in price but well worth it. One size up should do. Have had a black pair for several years and they remain the same as the day I purchased them. Several times a week in chlorine pool and it has had no effect on them.

aussiebumfan

Post by aussiebumfan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:28 pm

Speedo still make a double-thickness nylon water polo brief, with a slightly squared-off leg. I got mine from International Jock a couple of years ago, and they were still advertising them recently. Not quite as bulky as the other fabrics, and sizings are to-size.

httechtim

Post by httechtim » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:29 pm

So, if i should get a nike suit then I should get one size smaller? or get my size. I dont remember but I remember hearing they fit bigger.

GRSwimmer

Post by GRSwimmer » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:30 am

Go at least one size down. I have a 34" waist and the 30" are perfect for laps. I have a 32 also. It's a little loose for the pool, but it's a little more comfortable for extended wear. The 32 will probably become my beach suit this year.