G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Sporti Briefs

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

asana

Sporti Briefs

Post by asana » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Anyone here ever bought Sporti swim briefs from SwimOutlet? Either the regular or the euro cut. I'm thinking of picking up a pair, and not sure which size to get. I usually wear a 32 in a regular Speedo brief. I have one pair of Speedo splice briefs though that fit a little too snug. Should I go a size higher for the Sporti briefs? Also, how do they hold up?

AB FAV

Re: Sporti Briefs

Post by AB FAV » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:29 pm

Dude if your Speedo splice breifs are snug the Sporti will take your breath away if you get the wrong size. I just sent my order back and although they are nice suits they are simply too small for me and I am pretty slim. 32-33 waist.

Anyway when I wear the Sporti Euro I have to go up to a 38 to get everything in. And it still is extremely small up front. Do they make them for mice with no balls or something?!? In the regular Sporti I got a 36 and it was just ok. Fit was odd compared to what I have bought before.

My advice - do you package a favor and at least go up one size.

solarguy

Post by solarguy » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:46 pm

I have several, in different colors. You definately need to upsize. There is very little room up front. On the up side, they do hug your ass nicely!

AB FAV

Post by AB FAV » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:10 pm

solarguy wrote:I have several, in different colors. You definately need to upsize. There is very little room up front. On the up side, they do hug your ass nicely!
And lest we forget how cheap they are. LOL! I dunno - I think I'd give up the hugging on my rear end for some upfront space. I'll think I'll just stick to my Aussiebums.

speedo_arena

Post by speedo_arena » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:28 am

I posted about these not too long ago. I have several pairs of the Euro cut and love them. Yes they run small and skimpy but I found removing the liner makes them roomier for your package. Plus they are very cheap through swimoutlet.com

AB FAV

Post by AB FAV » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:41 pm

speedo_arena wrote:I posted about these not too long ago. I have several pairs of the Euro cut and love them. Yes they run small and skimpy but I found removing the liner makes them roomier for your package. Plus they are very cheap through swimoutlet.com
Yep you sure did. But you know how stuff gets lost in here. I never thought about removing the liner from my Euro but I don't know if it would have made any difference. I was absolutely dying to take the thing off! The front space - in my opinion - even sans liner would not have made me feel less like I was being smashed -- and for the record -- I am just regular.

SwimTeamSpeedo

Post by SwimTeamSpeedo » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:06 pm

They r very small and you will need to figure out the best way to fit yourself in, even if you are not huge. You do not want to bone in them, there is really no where for it to go. On the up side (no pun), they look hot as heck on and they feel awesome. I have a few pair, some in my regular size (30) and some one size up. Not sure I see a differnece between the two.

5t9

Post by 5t9 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:55 am

I bought a navy and black Sporti regular cut from swimoutlet.com. The price is right, they are likely the most inexpensive item on that site, and I have been using them on alternate days for 2-3 hours in chlorinated water for the past month. So far, the fabric and colour have stood up. The stitching in the navy suit is starting to unravel. It is an excellent suit for laps. It is snug, sleek and stays in place.

Size up? Maybe. I'm a 34, bought a 34, and yes they are snug, but I find they fit well on me. I wasn't sure when I first tried them on. The material is rubbery-stretchy, and felt tight even when getting over the thighs, but I got them on, and I thought they looked well on me. Because they sit about 2 inches lower on the hips than a Speedo, husky-chunky guys like myself have an advantage, as the fit and cut minimizes the muffin-top effect. But by your picture, you appear lean, and likely you are not concerned about this.

What I can add to the discussion is that the material of the Sporti is quasi-sheer. I notice when I walk, as the suit stretches and contracts with my movements, it appears semi-see-through when stretched, so it's a matter of what your comfortable with. Even the front which is lined inside can be a bit showy if you stretch a certain way. So, a size up might be the choice if you don't want to show too much. (But if you want to show more, well, then buy a size down :lol: !).