G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

arena leather?

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

What colour should i get?

Red
23%
Blue
50%
Grey
12%
Black
15%

Total votes: 26

antonio1069

arena leather?

Post by antonio1069 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:06 pm

hey just came across these and wouldn't mind feeling them up against my junk

but can't find them on the net anywhere?

any help?

jay

Re: arena leather?

Post by jay » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:48 am

Try this e-bay site seller, men_underwear_shop

sdspeedo

Post by sdspeedo » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:30 pm

I have the black and the blue arena's. awesome fit. :D

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:09 pm

jay wrote:Try this e-bay site seller, men_underwear_shop
Jay,

Could you send a link to their shop. I couldn't find them. Thanks!

-j-j

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:13 pm

sdspeedo wrote:I have the black and the blue arena's. awesome fit. :D
Man those blues are fantastic. I have a red arena in the regular fabric. What size did you get? Was it US or Asian sizing?? Mine was sized a US 32. I probly could have fit better in a 30 but they only had 32. Still a great suit.

jay

Post by jay » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Justin, go to e-bay and type in this item number 200448607343. It will bring up a pair of Arena metallic blue and from there you will be able to access this store. Jay

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:46 pm

jay wrote:Justin, go to e-bay and type in this item number 200448607343. It will bring up a pair of Arena metallic blue and from there you will be able to access this store. Jay
Thanks Jay!!

jay

Post by jay » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Justin: I purchased a size 34, however they run small in size. And yes, they were Japanese style low cut front. Cut out the lining and you won't regret it. I have a red, metallic blue, grey, gold, turquoise, in the leather look and a white waterboy. Arena is a great brand, great fit. Although I must say I am partial to Aussiebum, nothing beats 100% nylon :)

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:38 am

jay wrote:Justin: I purchased a size 34, however they run small in size. And yes, they were Japanese style low cut front. Cut out the lining and you won't regret it. I have a red, metallic blue, grey, gold, turquoise, in the leather look and a white waterboy. Arena is a great brand, great fit. Although I must say I am partial to Aussiebum, nothing beats 100% nylon :)
Jay! Wow... You really have a nice collection. Arena fits me really well. Aussiebum nylons are nice, but they don't fit me as well as the Arena or my Aqux. Maybe I just neet to get a different style Aussie.

-j-j

antonio1069

Post by antonio1069 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:38 pm

i really want this suit

i typed in the number u gave me and it says fits a 30"-32" i'm more of a 28" that is what i get all my adidas ones in..

u rekcon i would be cool with this suit?

jay

Post by jay » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:26 pm

antonio, when you bring up the page with the arena on it go to the right and click on section which lists the sellers other items, it will bring you to all the selections where you can navigate the site.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:07 pm

antonio1069 wrote:i really want this suit

i typed in the number u gave me and it says fits a 30"-32" i'm more of a 28" that is what i get all my adidas ones in..

u rekcon i would be cool with this suit?
IIRC, Adidases run a little large. You might be okay with an upsize. I tried on Adidases once and they seemed to run that way. I didn't buy the suit, and when I went back, they were all gone. I've never seen them in South Florida since.

antonio1069

Post by antonio1069 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:12 am

apparently there is another brand called Mizuno - which also has leather look, but they are on a japanese website shop and the exchange rate turns out to be $90AUD for one speedo!

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:25 pm

antonio1069 wrote:apparently there is another brand called Mizuno - which also has leather look, but they are on a japanese website shop and the exchange rate turns out to be $90AUD for one speedo!
Mizuno makes jammers that I like, but they're really expensive.

antonio1069

Post by antonio1069 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:37 pm

alright fellas! finally got this suit purchased
got a size 32" says it fits snug on a 29"-31" so i should be ok...

if its too big anyone wanna buy it off me

oh and i took all ur advice and got the blue :)

tnoemis

Post by tnoemis » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:39 am

ill buy it off you :-)

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:53 pm

antonio1069 wrote:alright fellas! finally got this suit purchased
got a size 32" says it fits snug on a 29"-31" so i should be ok...

if its too big anyone wanna buy it off me

oh and i took all ur advice and got the blue :)
I'd be interested too. 8)

-j-j

antonio1069

Post by antonio1069 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:19 pm

hey guys

got the suit

check out this post to see the pics

http://www.thespeedoforum.com/viewtopic ... 4&start=10

jay

Post by jay » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:14 pm

Hey antonio:

So glad I gave you that e-bay site for the arenas, perfect fit, great body, and good taste on your part. As to your new request for additional suggestions, may I suggest a pair of www.cocksox.com/products/viewall. I think you will like them, however, nothing beats the leather look the arenas. Look forward to your photos.

Jay

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:23 pm

jay wrote:Hey antonio:

may I suggest a pair of http://www.cocksox.com/products/viewall. I think you will like them,
Jay
Hot... definitely....

-j-j