G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Looking for good white speedo

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Rupert

Looking for good white speedo

Post by Rupert » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:41 pm

I am looking to buy a white speedo that sill turn see-through when wet. What's a good brand?

zee

Re: Looking for good white speedo

Post by zee » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:45 am

you can try the white asics on this page.

http://www.kyouei-mizugi.com/?mode=cate ... 585&csid=1

but depends on your waist too. the asics largest size XO will actually fit 28-30 inch waist.

Pyreath

Post by Pyreath » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:55 pm

aussiebum white classics turn completely see through.

HIspeedofan

Post by HIspeedofan » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:30 pm

Pyreath wrote:aussiebum white classics turn completely see through.
I like the white Aussiebums too, I had a pair but it was too small so I gave it to my friend Corbett Harper. Hopefully he can put it to good use!

speedos16

Post by speedos16 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:46 pm

this may be what you're looking for:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... ESELX%3AIT

Email him below and you get extra 10% discount

New 2011 Arena swimwear. BRAND NEW WITH TAGS.

Very good performance swimming brief from Japan with water dispersal capabilities with rear mesh. Great for training or competition.

WHITE colour - Stand out from the rest of swimmers whether in school or public pool. 95% of swimmers wear dark colours! Just be ANOTHER swimmer or be THE SWIMMER.

Fits TEENAGE and ADULT swimmers with waist line of 30" or:
Adult size: Small
Youth size: Large/X-Large

Also email me if you need more information: runningpro101@gmail.com