G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Help finding Euro-cut Aquablade?

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Tobias

Help finding Euro-cut Aquablade?

Post by Tobias » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:31 pm

I want to purchase a Euro-cut aquablade and am having trouble finding these items.

Checked out EbayUK and they had aquablades for sale. it came up on a google search for Euro-aquablade. However, the sale item didn't specifacally say euro-cut and when I e-mailed the seller turned out he was in SoCal and these were American cut aquablades.

Have done a lot of google searches but nothing.

Any suggestion/help on how to find a Euro-cut aquablade is appreciated.

Justin88

Re: Help finding Euro-cut Aquablade?

Post by Justin88 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:10 am

Tobias wrote:I want to purchase a Euro-cut aquablade and am having trouble finding these items.
They're no longer made and impossible to find. :-[

Tobias

Post by Tobias » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:53 am

Justin88 wrote:
Tobias wrote:I want to purchase a Euro-cut aquablade and am having trouble finding these items.
They're no longer made and impossible to find. :-[

Yup I knew they are no longer made but hoped I could still find pair. Like you can still find the US aqua-blade.

I still want to purchase a Eure-cut speedo. Any recommendations?

Texas_swimmer

Post by Texas_swimmer » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:52 pm

Ebay will be your best route for finding them.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:24 pm

Tobias wrote:
I agree with Texas that ebay is your best bet. Set up a saved search so you get an email as soon someone puts one up for auction. I've done that for hard to get accessories for my Canon digital camera and it worked! :-]

jj

Tobias

Post by Tobias » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:30 am

Justin88 wrote:
Tobias wrote:
I agree with Texas that ebay is your best bet. Set up a saved search so you get an email as soon someone puts one up for auction. I've done that for hard to get accessories for my Canon digital camera and it worked! :-]

jj
Justin thank you so much for doing this.

Will give it a shot.

If something does not come up I will buy a current/new Euro speedo. Maybe the FastSkin. Would you go with that or something else.