G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

ebay aussiebum legit?

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedoboi0418

ebay aussiebum legit?

Post by speedoboi0418 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:50 am

hey i finally got an ebay account and they have aussiebumhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221057584293&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123#ht_8010wt_1156
but they are only 6.99
i really have wanted this suit for awhile, but it seems risky with the price, probably cheap imitation? love the creative design aussiebum made

so anyone know if these are real or not?
Be true to yourself, never somebody else

NJhunkguy

Re: ebay aussiebum legit?

Post by NJhunkguy » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:51 pm

tannedbum

Post by tannedbum » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:59 pm

if it is new, has no package, Asian size "so runs small" -- chances are its fake. Quality varies, but when they use Aussiebum photos it is usually a fake. I got burned and won't do that again. I have seen fakes that look good at first glance but the fabric isn't as nice and the stitching sloppy and often breaks after one or two wearings. Now that the market is open, it seems to have drawn the less than honorable to the surface. I hate to say it, but I have read that online items with name brands like Gucci, Chanel, Aussiebum, Andrew Christian, D&G, run about a 83% chance of being fakes.
Ebay is the largest trafficker of stolen and forged products.

speedoboi0418

Post by speedoboi0418 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:58 pm

thanks! ill probably hold off on that deal then
Be true to yourself, never somebody else

electric2010

Post by electric2010 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:55 pm

Another give away that it is probably fake, it ships from China...