G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Size & Fit Question for N2N Bodywear Silhouette Swimsuit

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

frankjath

Size & Fit Question for N2N Bodywear Silhouette Swimsuit

Post by frankjath » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:45 pm

Hi I want to get N2N Bodywear Silhouette Swimsuit I am a size 28 waist. Their small is 26-30in and their medium is 30-34in. I am torn if I should get a small or medium. I want a snug fit. If anyone owns it I would love to hear what you have to say about it.

Russel505

Re: Size & Fit Question for N2N Bodywear Silhouette Swimsuit

Post by Russel505 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:41 pm

If you want a snug fit I would go with the small. N2N makes great swimsuits and they are all very stretchy. I think if you went with the medium you will be a little disappointed. I'm a 32 inch waist and the medium is perfect for me. So it will probably be a little big on you.

frankjath

Post by frankjath » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:04 pm

Thanks I will go with the small then. :)

Russel505

Post by Russel505 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:45 pm

Good Choice. You Will Love It :D

tylerdurden

Post by tylerdurden » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:30 pm

Agree that small should be right for you. The N2Ns are pretty true to size - I'm about 31 and a M is right for me. With a 28 waist an M would be far too big.

speedo_arena

Post by speedo_arena » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:46 pm

Definitely go with the small. It also has a generous pouch. Not to plug my sale, I just put one on Ebay,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190625419296?ss ... 500wt_1413

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:23 pm

Yes, N2N stuff is pretty true to size and the pouches are always a nice fit (so I also suggest the small) ... and hey, if you can get speedo_arena's suit for a decent price on eBay, it might be a good way to be sure before purchasing a full-priced one ...