G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

N2N sale

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

tylerdurden

N2N sale

Post by tylerdurden » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:08 pm

N2N Bodywear have a great sale on at the moment with significant reductions on many of their swimwear lines (and other stuff)

www.n2nbodywear.com

Click on "Holiday Sale".

more_speedos

Re: N2N sale

Post by more_speedos » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:08 am

Is it a bad idea to size up for N2N jammers? I'm in between size S (26-30) and M (30-34) - only L (34-38) is available.

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:42 am

I have NEVER sized up for N2N in my life... until I started buying N2N singlets and runners. Here's what I'll say... I usually need to buy as small as possible but the runners sit REALLY low. BUT, the waist is loose so you have to really tie it tight to make it not fall down :). Perhaps this is because the legs are so tight that they bring down the waist? My sense is that if I sized up the runners would fit the same essentially or might be even more loose on the waist so I think it was a good idea to stick with small.

In terms of singlets the sizing truly depends on the cut- for some of them the S fits better than M. Others M fits best. I can't explain it.

I now realize that this post might be unhelpful but I think with the runners sizing up may be an okay idea but realize that you'll have to really tie down the draw-string and it's possible (though I don't know) that the legs might be slightly loose.

tylerdurden

Post by tylerdurden » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:41 pm

I suspect if you are about a 30" waist then large jammers would be too big for you. I am about 31 and size M are right for me.

Like the runners, they do sit very low on the waist but a larger size would just make them looser.

The fabric on a lot of the N2N products is very stretchy so there is a lot of give in it anyway.