G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Under Armour Jock StraP

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

fire30001

Under Armour Jock StraP

Post by fire30001 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:46 pm

Does anybody have a Under Armour Jock Strap was thinking of buying one

tylerdurden

Re: Under Armour Jock StraP

Post by tylerdurden » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:30 am

Yeah I have a couple (1 white 1 black), anything you wanted to know?

My view: they are pretty decent and I use them quite a bit for running under running shorts; they're made of a quick-drying breathable fabric. The pouch is slightly on the small side for me. An odd quirk is that they are made with a double front which operates as a "cup" holder. I'd actually prefer a single layer variety but the double layer is the only one they make.

Pete

Post by Pete » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:27 am

Definitely NOT one of my favorite jocks. Agree that the pouch is small and not as form fitting as one might like. Just another opinion.

SpeedoBriefs

Post by SpeedoBriefs » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:04 am

I want to get one but can't seem to find them in England. Underarmour is only really starting to take off over here. Think they look pretty good, and I love that kind of material!

paddedfoot

Post by paddedfoot » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:29 am

yeah i've been hankering after a pair too. but just my size, M, isnt available on the uk store! grrr.
And as some of you guys say, if the pouch isnt very generous, then sizing down isnt a good idea.

speedo_arena

Post by speedo_arena » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:13 pm

I agree that they are not form fitting as much as they should be. The material is nice but wish they sold an XS so one's bulge shows more

Texas_swimmer

Post by Texas_swimmer » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:53 pm

I have one and I love it. The material feels great on my skin compared to bike Jocks that I have worn before. I do feel the puch for your junk could be better made to be form fitting but otherwise its ok.