G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedo in Egypt.

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Fred8110
Canada

Speedo in Egypt.

Post by Fred8110 » Mon Aug 12, 2024 5:09 am

First stop was Cairo at hotel Mövenpick, wife and I spent 3 full days before we took the cruise ship on the Nile’s River. I took 3 speedos(2 speedos 1” lemon yellow, and a red one 1” and 1 mini Cristian by Kiniki in black. Since Egypt is a very conservative country I wore my black speedo under my swimming shorts and would decide if I take it off if I see guys wearing speedos, if I see no guy with a speedo I would decide if women are wearing bikinis. For my good luck, there were girls wearing very skimpy bikinis, wife told me not to wear a speedo but I base my argument with the girls and their thongs at the water park lazy river in our hotel. We spent 3 days with a 40 + C weather. I roasted my skin and have Pics! I obviously use sunblock on my skin. However when we moved to the Nile’s cruise I also used the same excuse to wear my skimpy black speedo … I didn’t wore the speedos 1” because they have more material and they cover more than the Kiniki bikini style. I think my tan lines aren’t to prominent because the speedo should be able not to leave tan lines. Which didn’t happen I still got tan lines when this model of swim briefs should let the Sun rays pass through the skin. I thought I would have only marks of the elastic band on my waist. From Luxor to Aswan we spent 4 days on the cruise and I wore my speedo. Again, only girls wore bikinis… I saw a young French teenager (maybe 18 years old) we attempt to take his swim shorts to be only in a sexy speedo, but he decide not to, I think his brother was not using a speedo (he probably didn’t pack any,that is why he didn’t either. Let me know what you think of my photos
Attachments
IMG_3500.png
IMG_3500.png (36.31 KiB) Viewed 1234 times
IMG_3327.png
IMG_3327.png (61.08 KiB) Viewed 1234 times
IMG_3796.png
IMG_3796.png (43.07 KiB) Viewed 1236 times
IMG_3798.png
IMG_3798.png (42.24 KiB) Viewed 1236 times

picc55
Italy

Re: Speedo in Egypt.