G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

First Time in Public!

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Andgwakbisha
Canada

First Time in Public!

Post by Andgwakbisha » Tue Jun 18, 2024 3:52 pm

I've started using speedos for swimming at my university's pool, beginning last week. I've worn them at clothing optional beaches before, which was pretty anxiety inducing but, compared to the half of people wearing nothing, I was less anxious because those are spaces were it's more socially acceptable to wear them. But, with the encouragement of my boyfriend (ex-swim team, wears them regularly for lap swimming) I took the leap!

Not totally comfortable wearing them (especially since some people I know personally swim there and my anxiety goes off the scale when I see them), and even less comfortable with the idea of doing it by myself, but it's been nice step so far.

diveguy
United States of America

Re: First Time in Public!

Post by diveguy » Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:04 am

Congratulations! I know it’s challenging at first to wear your speedo in public but the more you do it the easier it gets and then it becomes more about joyful comfort and pleasure.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:29 am

Andgwakbisha wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2024 3:52 pm
I've started using speedos for swimming at my university's pool, beginning last week. I've worn them at clothing optional beaches before, which was pretty anxiety inducing but, compared to the half of people wearing nothing, I was less anxious because those are spaces were it's more socially acceptable to wear them. But, with the encouragement of my boyfriend (ex-swim team, wears them regularly for lap swimming) I took the leap!

Not totally comfortable wearing them (especially since some people I know personally swim there and my anxiety goes off the scale when I see them), and even less comfortable with the idea of doing it by myself, but it's been nice step so far.
Yeah, go ahead & wear them! I wear mine everywhere there's a beach or pool - including Aussiebum!

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:16 pm

Fantastic! Welcome to the club. There really is nothing quite like wearing a speedo in a public setting. I've been doing it for years now and it's no less thrilling today than the first time.