G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Briefs similar to Speedo Solar

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Speedoracer
United States of America

Briefs similar to Speedo Solar

Post by Speedoracer » Fri May 24, 2024 1:44 pm

I've been wearing speedo solars while lap swimming for a few years now and am looking to get a new brief. I was wondering what manufacturer makes a similar cut to the solar that's still appropriate to swim laps in (modest enough to not draw attention).

nwlmswimmerguy
United States of America

Re: Briefs similar to Speedo Solar

Post by nwlmswimmerguy » Fri May 24, 2024 2:30 pm

Try the Sporti Euro brief available at SwimOutlet.com. Great fitting suit at a fraction of the cost of a Speedo Solar. Wide variety of colors to choose from. Currently on sale. You won’t be disappointed

tanodle5
United States of America

Post by tanodle5 » Sat May 25, 2024 9:38 am

Easy Juicy is one of those knockoff chinese brands you can get from Amazon. They have designs quite similar to the Speedo Solars at half the price.

Flatfront
United States of America

Post by Flatfront » Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:10 pm

Speedo imported a lot of Solar suits that are about two sizes smaller than the label, as mentioned in the reviews. Now they are clearing them out cheap. I prefer briefer styles.
https://www.macys.com/shop/product/spee ... olor=Black

clem
United States of America

Post by clem » Wed Sep 04, 2024 10:52 am

The Tomsports site has has lots of briefs in the TRUE 1" sides category, but they're all expensive. Stuff that is sold out is still on display for months and months. I don't get it. I've been getting most of my suits lately on ebay from the hotbodsswimmer store and another store I've found, winkkhome. Suits are thin but cheap. If you want to actively swim in these suits, I would describe the pirce-to-durability ratio of both of them as proportionate.