G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Keep an eye on your speedo

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedoboi

Keep an eye on your speedo

Post by speedoboi » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:45 pm

Hi everyone,

After work i decided to use the pool at the gym. I spent some time in the steam room but took of my aussiebum league briefs (black) and I hung them outside of the steam room. Unfortunately, when I left the steam room to put them back on again, they were stolen!!!!!! This was tyhe first day I wore them. The only time I order from aussiebum is when I want many items, I won't bother placing an online order for 1 item. So please keep an eye on your speedo. Honestly, I feel very frutrated and sad as a result.

t419

Re: Keep an eye on your speedo

Post by t419 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Try lost and found? Hopefully a gym worker made a mistake and thought they'd been left.

Cynbel

Post by Cynbel » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:07 pm

Or maybe someone wanted to have a fun sexy time in them... so if you find that person, maybe should force them to do naughty things for stealing. Joking aside, that quite sucks.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:15 pm

t419 wrote:Try lost and found? Hopefully a gym worker made a mistake and thought they'd been left.
I checked the lost and found before I left the gym, and they weren't there. (:

t419

Post by t419 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:25 pm

ah, too bad mate.

jay

Post by jay » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:42 am

Replace them, Aussiebum does not charge for postage. Or better yet, hang another pair of Aussiebums on the hook outside the steam room and lay in wait for capture and revenge :)

budgybloke

Post by budgybloke » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:08 pm

I think Jay's on the money there.

Take photos of your steamy revenge and post them here!