G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedo fetish

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Speedojock

Speedo fetish

Post by Speedojock » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:15 pm

I'm a gay dude living in south Florida. I have had a big speedo fetish since I was was 13 and saw some hot guys on the school swim team in tight speedos. I joined the swim team and kept it up all through college. I love sex in them, wearing them as underwear, bed wear, beachwear, pool wear...you name it...speedos and aussiebums......just can't get enough of them. Currently own about 80. Wear them to the gym, workout 7 days a week and often het guys to play in the saunas and steam rooms when I'm wearing them.......so fucking hot.

budgybloke

Re: Speedo fetish

Post by budgybloke » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:27 am

That's an enviable collection you had there. Let's see some pics - especially of the Aussiebums!

electric2010

Post by electric2010 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:43 am

Sounds great. Hope you post some pics.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Speedojock wrote:I'm a gay dude living in south Florida. I have had a big speedo fetish since I was was 13 and saw some hot guys on the school swim team in tight speedos. I joined the swim team and kept it up all through college. I love sex in them, wearing them as underwear, bed wear, beachwear, pool wear...you name it...speedos and aussiebums......just can't get enough of them. Currently own about 80. Wear them to the gym, workout 7 days a week and often het guys to play in the saunas and steam rooms when I'm wearing them.......so fucking hot.
I love playing in the steam room. Too bad I'm in Toronto.

swimcmk

Post by swimcmk » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:22 pm

80 Speedos.... that's amazing. Good job on the collection.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:53 pm

Speedojock wrote:......just can't get enough of them. Currently own about 80.
:shock: Holy cow! That's quite a collection. I don't own eighty of anything.

SwimTeamSpeedo

Post by SwimTeamSpeedo » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:12 am

Hey Speedojock, right with you... if I could hang in my suits all day, I would. Been that was since swim team in HS and college. I am at 66 in my collection at last count.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:40 am

SwimTeamSpeedo wrote:I am at 66 in my collection at last count.
Yeep. That's amazing I'd have to get a second job to pay for all these.

wolfblade2712

Post by wolfblade2712 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:04 pm

I have about 15 "serviceable" ones at the moment, the rest which have been faded from repeated chlorine abuse are still kept as mementos, a full drawer's load now. Just can't bear to throw them away =p
Current Speedo Collection: Mategear, Speedo, Arena, Mizuno, Aussiebum