G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Truth or Dare...

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Spankman

Re: Truth or Dare...

Post by Spankman » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:16 am

Hey, nothing wrong with reading Castro, I'm a lifelong bookworm myself :-D

Not that I don't trust you, but this time around I think I'll go Truth.

P.S. What a wonderful part of the world you live in. I've visited San Francisco and if i could afford it right now I would totally go back.

sf_castro

Post by sf_castro » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:11 am

Spankman wrote:Hey, nothing wrong with reading Castro, I'm a lifelong bookworm myself :-D

P.S. What a wonderful part of the world you live in. I've visited San Francisco and if i could afford it right now I would totally go back.
Hmmmmm. . .
I know, Do you prefer being the top or the bottom?

P.S. Oh it's fantastic here! So long as you bring a coat, lol.
I'm not the guy in my avatar. That's a model. I would never wear a white speedo to the beach. I. . . I'm not that cool.

Spankman

Post by Spankman » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:24 pm

sf_castro wrote:
Spankman wrote:Hey, nothing wrong with reading Castro, I'm a lifelong bookworm myself :-D

Hmmmmm. . .
I know, Do you prefer being the top or the bottom?

P.S. Oh it's fantastic here! So long as you bring a coat, lol.
I usually like being on top, but being on the bottom can be fun too : - D

Hey, this game is kinda fun...

Spankman

Post by Spankman » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:01 pm

One more truth one and then the next I might say "Dare"...

stirling

Post by stirling » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:18 am

:mrgreen: Go on then you tease!! Its a dare from me....next time some door to door salesperson calls,answer the door naked,except for a nice tight pair of speedos,with maybe the liner cut away,and a massive hard-on,and gauge their reaction,,,heh heh !!! :lol:

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:13 pm

will take a dare - be kind boys

Spankman

Post by Spankman » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:26 pm

Duncandude wrote: What's the last time you wore speedos, not because you had to, but just for the sheer heck of it? :mrgreen:
Right now as I write this ;)

Spankman

Post by Spankman » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:27 pm

stirling wrote::mrgreen: Go on then you tease!! Its a dare from me....next time some door to door salesperson calls,answer the door naked,except for a nice tight pair of speedos,with maybe the liner cut away,and a massive hard-on,and gauge their reaction,,,heh heh !!! :lol:
Okay, though I don't get many door-to-door salespeople here.

speedobelt

Post by speedobelt » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:15 pm

Hey everyone new here and would like to join in.
I'll be brave and go dare.

Spankman

Post by Spankman » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:03 pm

speedobelt wrote:Hey everyone new here and would like to join in.
When Jehovah's Witnesses visit, answer the door in just speedos.

speedobelt

Post by speedobelt » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:43 pm

Can do and will love to do that, but not many people go door to door at this time of the year in my area.
It may take a while.

Willing to take another dare in the an time.

Spankman

Post by Spankman » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:43 pm

speedobelt wrote:Can do and will love to do that, but not many people go door to door at this time of the year in my area.
It may take a while.

Hmmmmm.... OK, just for laughs...

Dye your pubes green :P

Spankman

Post by Spankman » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:44 pm

I think I shall go truth this time, unless you guys would rather I go dare.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:32 am

Spankman wrote:
No offence, but let's leave religious groups out. For your information, I know some Jehovah's Witnesses and guess what, some of them wear speedos! While in Brazil, there were acquaintances that were with me and a group of friends at the beach. The guys were in speedos, the male Jehovah's Witnesses and the females were wearinh bikinis. That dare of yours is pointless. I asked them about wearing speedos and bikinis. They told me that it's a personal decision, not something prohibited. Their attire is according to the occasion and situation. When you're at the beach, you don't wear a suit. Afew of the guys were in sungas and some were in speedos. Answering the door in just speedos isn't gpoing to scare them at all.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:35 am

speedobelt wrote:Can do and will love to do that, but not many people go door to door at this time of the year in my area.
It may take a while.

I'm going to leave the same comment to you as well:

No offence, but let's leave religious groups out. For your information, I know some Jehovah's Witnesses and guess what, some of them wear speedos! While in Brazil, there were acquaintances that were with me and a group of friends at the beach. The guys were in speedos, the male Jehovah's Witnesses and the females were wearinh bikinis. That dare of yours is pointless. I asked them about wearing speedos and bikinis. They told me that it's a personal decision, not something prohibited. Their attire is according to the occasion and situation. When you're at the beach, you don't wear a suit. A few of the guys were in sungas and some were in speedos. Answering the door in just speedos isn't going to scare them at all.

Moreover, I'll repeat what one of them said to me, "If we knock on your door and you're not interested, just say so. We don't gte offended. We respect people of all types."

Spankman

Post by Spankman » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:46 pm

speedoboi wrote:
Spankman wrote:
No offence, but let's leave religious groups out. For your information, I know some Jehovah's Witnesses and guess what, some of them wear speedos! While in Brazil, there were acquaintances that were with me and a group of friends at the beach. The guys were in speedos, the male Jehovah's Witnesses and the females were wearinh bikinis. That dare of yours is pointless. I asked them about wearing speedos and bikinis. They told me that it's a personal decision, not something prohibited. Their attire is according to the occasion and situation. When you're at the beach, you don't wear a suit. Afew of the guys were in sungas and some were in speedos. Answering the door in just speedos isn't gpoing to scare them at all.
You're right, that was inappropriate, we shouldn't pick on people based on their religious beliefs.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:20 pm

[quote="Spankman"

You're right, that was inappropriate, we shouldn't pick on people based on their religious beliefs.[/quote][/quote]

No worries Spankman. Nobody's perfect. If a religious group attacked guys who wore speedos, I'd say go for it. But based on what I found out in Brazil, they don't condemn wearing speedos. It's a personal decision.

Spankman

Post by Spankman » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:08 pm

speedoboi wrote:[quote="Spankman"

You're right, that was inappropriate, we shouldn't pick on people based on their religious beliefs.
[/quote]

No worries Spankman. Nobody's perfect. If a religious group attacked guys who wore speedos, I'd say go for it. But based on what I found out in Brazil, they don't condemn wearing speedos. It's a personal decision.[/quote]

Exactly.

Now let's get this thread back to what it was really meant for - Truth or Dare.

Spankman

Post by Spankman » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Since this thread seems to be dead, what the heck: I go dare.