G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Truth or Dare...

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

S4ndyfeet

Re: Truth or Dare...

Post by S4ndyfeet » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:52 pm

AWESOME Zwimmer! Yeh you don't even need a tan! SO HOT mate!!

Zwimmer

Post by Zwimmer » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:05 am

Thanks S4ndyfeet.

Seth

Post by Seth » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:15 pm

This thread looks awesome!
I really want to play!
I pick truth

Duncandude

Post by Duncandude » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:20 pm

Seth wrote:This thread looks awesome!
I really want to play!
I pick truth
What's the last time you wore speedos, not because you had to, but just for the sheer heck of it? :mrgreen:

And, if you don't wear speedos often, what's the last time you wore underwear or went naked, just for the sheer fun of it? 8)

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:56 am

What's the last time you wore speedos, not because you had to, but just for the sheer heck of it? :mrgreen:

And, if you don't wear speedos often, what's the last time you wore underwear or went naked, just for the sheer fun of it? 8)[/quote]

When i had the house all to myself, I would be naked after coming home from work. It was a great way to save time on doing the laundry. I only had to clean my work clothes. It felt great.

Seth

Post by Seth » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Duncandude wrote:What's the last time you wore speedos, not because you had to, but just for the sheer heck of it? :mrgreen:

And, if you don't wear speedos often, what's the last time you wore underwear or went naked, just for the sheer fun of it? 8)
The last time? Hm...
I was naked pretty much all yesterday morning.. didn't wear clothes to bed ;P
And the last time I wore a speedo for fun was yesterday when my bf wanted to see me in them ^^

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:23 pm

Seth wrote:
Duncandude wrote:What's the last time you wore speedos, not because you had to, but just for the sheer heck of it? :mrgreen:

The last time? Hm...
I was naked pretty much all yesterday morning.. didn't wear clothes to bed ;P
And the last time I wore a speedo for fun was yesterday when my bf wanted to see me in them ^^
Seth, u helped me remeber another time when I was naked. I was in Geneva and decided to spend the rest of the day naked in my hotel room. It was awesome. plus, there was an apartment building across from the hotel and a few of the apartments had the curtains open and I saw a few naked tenants, 2 guys and 1 girl. Nice way to end my last night before going home. I even slept naked.

AussieJoey30

Post by AussieJoey30 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:30 pm

I think I will be daring and go DARE!!! ;)

Spankman

Post by Spankman » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:08 pm

This game looks like fun, count me in.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:20 am

Dare for AussieJoey- wearing only your tightest speedo go to a neighbor and tell them you've locked yourself out. have fun 8)

AussieJoey30

Post by AussieJoey30 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Haha!

Now, that would be embarrassing as despite being an Aussie I don't live that close to the beach and there isn't a pool in my Unit complex. Mmmmm..... sucks to be me eh! ;)

Will try it next time I'm heading up to my Sister's place to swim in her pool. Will have to literally lock my keys in tho to make it authentic! They wouldn't be able to get me in tho so I think the excuse for knocking on their door will have to be that I am busting to use the bathroom!!! That way I will not only be knocking on their door in just my tight speedos but walking thru their house like that too! ;)

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Man you think over the dare too much. It doesn't matter if you don't have a nearby pool-you just do a dare. that said I'll take a dare

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:59 pm

smartass-didn't think I'd do it,did you. I greeted my boy at the door with a drink, a smile and a hardon. Before I gave him his martini I slid my dick into it. I gave him a passionate kiss and while he drank I removed his pants and underwear in the hallway. Leaving Jace with a dripping cock and a surprised look on his face as i closed the door.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:58 am

whenever you're at you're desk at work today drop your pants and underwear to your ankles. 8)

Spankman

Post by Spankman » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Truth or Dare, eh? Okay, I'll bite. Truth.

Spankman

Post by Spankman » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:38 pm

Less to it than you would think: I am a huge fan of the brand Spank - I own a pair in black (as you probably saw in some of my photos) and they look great and feel fantastic - nylon all over, including the liner.

Well, alright, that and I have been a little... adventurous in my time...

sf_castro

Post by sf_castro » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:32 am

Spankman wrote:Less to it than you would think: I am a huge fan of the brand Spank - I own a pair in black (as you probably saw in some of my photos) and they look great and feel fantastic - nylon all over, including the liner.

A) Hot.

B) This thread looks like fun~ Is it alright if I join in? (It's been a while since I posted, I wanna get back into this place!) Truth or dare was my favorite game as a kid!

I should probably add, if I'm allowed to play, it'd have to be truth I choose for my first turn. I've read through this thing, and some of these dares have got me nervous!
I'm not the guy in my avatar. That's a model. I would never wear a white speedo to the beach. I. . . I'm not that cool.

Spankman

Post by Spankman » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:54 pm

sf_castro wrote:
Spankman wrote:Less to it than you would think: I am a huge fan of the brand Spank - I own a pair in black (as you probably saw in some of my photos) and they look great and feel fantastic - nylon all over, including the liner.

A) Hot.

B) This thread looks like fun~ Is it alright if I join in? (It's been a while since I posted, I wanna get back into this place!) Truth or dare was my favorite game as a kid!

I should probably add, if I'm allowed to play, it'd have to be truth I choose for my first turn. I've read through this thing, and some of these dares have got me nervous!
What do you do for fun?

Spankman

Post by Spankman » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:56 pm

I'm almost tempted to say "Dare" but at the same time am nervous about what the dare will be...

sf_castro

Post by sf_castro » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Spankman: For fun? I like working out (when I have the energy) and reading. Pretty boring. : P

Your turn then! Truth, or Dare spankman?
I'm not the guy in my avatar. That's a model. I would never wear a white speedo to the beach. I. . . I'm not that cool.