G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Truth or Dare...

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedo4u

Post by speedo4u » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:30 pm

um define others

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:37 pm

Sprechen sie deutsch

speedo4u

Post by speedo4u » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:38 pm

? is that dutch?

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:44 pm

your icq shows your from Switzerland

speedo4u

Post by speedo4u » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:50 pm

nope im just smart xD

speedo4u

Post by speedo4u » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:17 pm

bigj you still havent given me my dare

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:48 pm

Hey bigJ ill take a dare from you, when you get a chance.. :D

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:31 am

Speedo4u - heres an easy one. Run around your front yard in your speedo and make sure you are hard!

BigBi - I dare you to jump in the pool in whitespeedos if you have them. Then go next door and ask whomever answers the door to help you out of them because they are too tight. Maybe ask kind of sexy like and if water drips off you that would be nice!

speedo4u

Post by speedo4u » Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:20 am

that was easy, lol and noone was outside cause of how early it is :)

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:04 am

Haha thats easy ill borrow a pair of lucas' white speedos, since mine are holy, but a new shipments on the way, I had to special order like a whole new closet full of speedos, but yeh and the gurl next door is really hott, so ill be back..

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:15 am

Give me a dare when you get back. The holey ones would have been better.

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:11 pm

Bigbi are you interested in a T or D?

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:13 pm

Dare J

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:16 pm

Ok, here you go.

BigBi - I dare you to go up to a guy other than Lucas, preferably you in a pair of white speedos, grab the guys bulge and say "Me so horny, wanna fuck"?

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:20 pm

Ok ill try to find one, too bad you didnt say a gurl, cuz i know one that really wants to fuck me, so yeh ill see who i can find

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:25 pm

I'll take a dare when you have time

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:31 pm

Ok before I go then I dare you to find a hott gurl to spank your speedo covered ass. If you cant find one after 30 minutes of HARD searching, then find a guy to do it.. :D

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:23 pm

Im back, found one guy, so yeh im back..

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:25 pm

Bigbi - that did not take me long this morning to find a girl to spank me. There is this 21 year old that has blonde hair/blue eyes, etc... who has been after me. So I asked her to spank me since I was a bad bad boy! She even talked dirty to me while she did it :)

Give me truth!

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:01 pm

OOh so she talked dirrty to you, just like i would.. :D Ok truth.. hmm, describe your first sexual experience.... with a gurl.. :D And ill take a truth when you get a chance