G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

The Ultimate He Wax aka the "male Brazilian"

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedo_arena

Re: The Ultimate He Wax aka the "male Brazilian"

Post by speedo_arena » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 am

newspeedo wrote:Hey all, I just had my waxing done at Bliss Spa SoHo and my aesthetician was Elita (sp). She is highly experienced with men and has been on the radio talking about it. She really did a wonderful job and when I get a chance I will post the photos. It really wasn't so painful and I will DEFINITELY do it again!
Congrats and glad it went well.

t0nY

Post by t0nY » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:32 pm

I just wax myself...my ass that is. 5 years of doing it...and you become a pro.

I do not think I could ever wax the front...to sensitive.
[t0nY]

Say "Hello"

electric2010

Post by electric2010 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:52 am

Judging by your avatar, look like you do a good job! :mrgreen:

SwimKY

Post by SwimKY » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:22 pm

Just wanted to pass along.

I just had lazer removal done today and it was not painful. The cost can fairly reduced as there are Groupon's on a regular basis for drasticaly reduced price approx $300 for 6 treatmnets about 8 weeks apart.

Although somewhat akward, it went well.

dd-bos

Post by dd-bos » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:34 am

SwimKY wrote:Just wanted to pass along.

I just had lazer removal done today and it was not painful. The cost can fairly reduced as there are Groupon's on a regular basis for drasticaly reduced price approx $300 for 6 treatmnets about 8 weeks apart.

On which body parts did you have the laser treatment?

swimrman

Post by swimrman » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:31 pm

Here in the midwest they call it a 'crack n sack' and it runs $45. I have had it done a few times, it last about 6 weeks and is not that painful if it is done right, but I have been burned by one esthetician, not fun!

SwimKY

Post by SwimKY » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:18 am

dd-bos wrote:

It was called a full bikini which is simular to a full brazillian for a woman. (scrotum, shaft, anal and pubic area) I actually left part of the pubic area as i am not ready to have permanate in that area at this time. I have had my chest and neck done with good results as well.

...:::sam:::...

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:46 am

SwimKY wrote:
dd-bos wrote:

It was called a full bikini which is simular to a full brazillian for a woman. (scrotum, shaft, anal and pubic area) I actually left part of the pubic area as i am not ready to have permanate in that area at this time. I have had my chest and neck done with good results as well.
I have laser too - love it. It's not permanent in that it kills the hair that was lasered but new hair keeps coming through again.

SwimKY

Post by SwimKY » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:30 am

I have laser too - love it. It's not permanent in that it kills the hair that was lasered but new hair keeps coming through again.[/quote]

Sam

If you go through full 6 treatments how long before hair grows back and do you have less than before?

rxcollegeguy

Post by rxcollegeguy » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Had a groupon deal in my area for a male brazilian wax that I used today. It definitely didn't hurt as bad as I was thinking it might. We'll see how it is/looks after the inital redness/swelling goes down.

Any post wax tips from anyone to prevent bumps or ingrown hairs?

SwimKY

Post by SwimKY » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:57 am

rxcollegeguy wrote:Had a groupon deal in my area for a male brazilian wax that I used today. It definitely didn't hurt as bad as I was thinking it might. We'll see how it is/looks after the inital redness/swelling goes down.

Any post wax tips from anyone to prevent bumps or ingrown hairs?
I have never waxed but use Moore rash relief and bump eliminatator. I apply daily and it works very well.

rxcollegeguy

Post by rxcollegeguy » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:02 pm

A week later and any initial redness or bumps are completely gone and I can't get over how smooth it feels! I wasn't sure if I would like it but now that I have experienced the smoothness without stubble sharpness I may keep this up for a while!

SwimKY

Post by SwimKY » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:41 am

I agree, although I had Laser vs. wax the smoothness of the skin after is a great experience. I found it so much better on the skin than shaving. Although that just shaved experience is good.

rxcollegeguy

Post by rxcollegeguy » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:23 pm

Another week later and the next hair cycle is starting to come in and back to red and bumps and itchy - not sure this part is worth going through again