G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Controlling erections in a speedo

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

climbhipaddlehd

Re: Controlling erections in a speedo

Post by climbhipaddlehd » Fri May 27, 2011 9:29 pm

hey man,

I had the same problem, when i was a kid i was really embarrised about my cock size. I didnt understand that bigger was better and getting a hard-on in speedos or just in regular life was a problem for me. here are a few things that helped me with getting a hard-on when i didnt want one

-hold your breath: it slows your heart rate and slows the blood going into your cock

-think of something gross: I hate spiders, snakes and eye balls. Think of something that grosses you out so much it sends you into that full body shiver.

-point downward- this saved me a million times, it gives you a few moments to get your mind off and keeps you in place. When i would get hard in a speedo this would just make it point down when it got hard insted of out.

-shorts- when i swam in the states, guys would wear shorts and only take them off when they were just about to swim. guys in the states hate being seen in speedos for some reason, but this saved me a few times

-special speedos- sometimes if you have problems getting into a speedo, they can make an extra pouch in the front for really big guys. In college, my buddy on the team had a monster of a cock, regular speedos that fit him around the waist wouldnt cover the top of his shaft. see if they will make one for you and give you a little room to not get aroused by the tightness of the speedo.

finally, don't stop swimming because of this problem, EVERY guys has this problem. weather it is in a speedo or having to stand up and do a math problem on the chalk board. quitting something you love and something that is so much fun is not worth it. I know that swimming in college was one of the best experiences of my life. I met some amazing friends and my best memories of college were traveling with the team. To give that up for just getting a boner in a speedo isnt worth it. Trust me, girls think it is hot that you are packing, the other guys are jealous as hell of your huge cock. be proud of what you have! very very very soon you will be able to enjoy being huge like a horse, and trust me it is worth the wait and the embarrassment when you are a kid.

SwimBriefEnthusiast

Re: Controlling erections in a speedo

Post by SwimBriefEnthusiast » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:47 am

My method is reciting Twinkle Twinkle Little Star backwards, but the only time I ever feel justified in killing an erection is if I wake up in the night with very painful blue balls, which sometimes happens after an intense earlier activity.

Seriously, don't quit your swim team, don't try and stop it. Live with it. Be proud. You're a man, you have a dick - and by what you describe an above average one, for which you should be grateful - don't hide it on account of what other people might think.

If it's just girls giggling, you really shouldn't let that bother you. Giggling is a sign of intermediate sexual arousal. So get some numbers and give your hand a break. 8)