G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Truth or Dare...

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Wed May 23, 2007 1:02 pm

Sorry MCO I forgot to ask Truth or Dare, I am trying to keep up on all the posts. So which is it now?

MCOSpeedo

Post by MCOSpeedo » Wed May 23, 2007 1:03 pm

bigjay wrote:Sorry MCO I forgot to ask Truth or Dare, I am trying to keep up on all the posts. So which is it now?
Truth.

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Wed May 23, 2007 1:09 pm

Jace I would cover your cock if I was there.
MCO ok, If you could choose one person, any person, to please you who would it be and what would you want them to do to you? So any person and what fantasy or something would you want them to do.

Guys I have to go and get me some right now, I will be back in a couple of hours to do more!!

MCOSpeedo

Post by MCOSpeedo » Wed May 23, 2007 1:10 pm

jace wrote:Fuck she's taking my shirt anyways and leaving me hard-ok guys I'm down to shoes any socks so I'm gonna run for it into the stacks see ya.
Good luck.

MCOSpeedo

Post by MCOSpeedo » Wed May 23, 2007 4:13 pm

bigjay wrote:Jace I would cover your cock if I was there.
MCO ok, If you could choose one person, any person, to please you who would it be and what would you want them to do to you? So any person and what fantasy or something would you want them to do.

Guys I have to go and get me some right now, I will be back in a couple of hours to do more!!
I would choose Gio. I would want him to tie me up and have his way with me. Man, I can't believe I just said that.

Your turn... TRUTH OR DARE?

K

Post by K » Wed May 23, 2007 4:25 pm

Anybodies turn? :?:

MCOSpeedo

Post by MCOSpeedo » Wed May 23, 2007 4:25 pm

K wrote:Anybodies turn? :?:
Yes... Yours...

TRUTH OR DARE?

K

Post by K » Wed May 23, 2007 4:27 pm

uh...uh....dare lol. Lets be daring :)

MCOSpeedo

Post by MCOSpeedo » Wed May 23, 2007 4:30 pm

K wrote:uh...uh....dare lol. Lets be daring :)

I DARE you to put on your favourite speedo and then toss off. Getting the speedo nice and creamy...

K

Post by K » Wed May 23, 2007 4:30 pm

lol awright.

I'll report back in once the task is completed....:D

MCOSpeedo

Post by MCOSpeedo » Wed May 23, 2007 4:32 pm

K wrote:lol awright.

I'll report back in once the task is completed....:D
Enjoy... :lol:

K

Post by K » Wed May 23, 2007 4:41 pm

Homygod! lol that was...great. Lol. I went so quickly too.... :o

But enough of me and my satisfyied self MCO, time for you :twisted: .

TRUTH OR DARE??

MCOSpeedo

Post by MCOSpeedo » Wed May 23, 2007 4:49 pm

DARE!

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Wed May 23, 2007 5:05 pm

DARE

MCOSpeedo

Post by MCOSpeedo » Wed May 23, 2007 5:10 pm

bigjay wrote:DARE

I DARE you to stand in front of a window completely nude for two minutes. Oh, you MUST be HARD...

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Wed May 23, 2007 5:12 pm

Done, I usually do anyway when I change but not usually hard. Give me about 10 min, I should be back!!

K

Post by K » Wed May 23, 2007 5:15 pm

lol I did that during MY dare

MCOSpeedo

Post by MCOSpeedo » Wed May 23, 2007 5:21 pm

K wrote:lol I did that during MY dare
K...

If you are up for it... I'll go with DARE!

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Wed May 23, 2007 5:35 pm

Sorry I had some fun with it while I was doing it!! I had to turn the lights on too because it is getting dark here. I had two honks and one person slow down. The rest did not see aparently!

Whose next?

MCOSpeedo

Post by MCOSpeedo » Wed May 23, 2007 5:37 pm

bigjay wrote:Sorry I had some fun with it while I was doing it!! I had to turn the lights on too because it is getting dark here. I had two honks and one person slow down. The rest did not see aparently!

Whose next?
I'll go with a DARE!