G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Not a speedo in sight

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

mypecs

Not a speedo in sight

Post by mypecs » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:59 pm

I went to Bournmouth Beach today and think i was the only guy on the beach with speedo style trunks on
(Aussiebum) i got a few giggles from some young girls and a workman shouted out budgie smuglers so i was well and truly noticed i am in my 50's slim and wax my chest so whats the problem
after swimming and some sunbathing i walked back to the car park along the prom still in my Aussiebums i wish more men would do the same in Bournmouth i am a speedo wearer and proud of it Photos to follow.
Last edited by mypecs on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

Bede735

Re: Not a speedo in sight

Post by Bede735 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:45 pm

I don't think I could wear one on a beach. Swimming pool's fine when you're doing lengths, but for walking in them or lounging around in them I would feel a little self-conscious.

mypecs

Post by mypecs » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Hi mate just go for it

david30101

Post by david30101 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:34 am

[quote="mypecs"]
PICT4608.JPG
I went to Bournmouth Beach today and think i was the only guy on the beach with speedo style trunks on
(Aussiebum) i got a few giggles from some young girls and a workman shouted out budgie smuglers so i was well and truly noticed i am in my 50's slim and wax my chest so whats the problem? [quote="mypecs"]

In todays society, the way I see it is.. For a guy to be socially accepted wearing a speedo, he has to have a near "perfect" body, as women on the other hand, dont have to... Plus guys have to be young as in (25 or less years) or look young.. I still look young, but for how much longer? who knows. Im not far behind you in age. I also get rejected at times. It is what it is I guess..

With all due respect.... You were saying you were "slim".. My definition of slim is a person with a thin build and and flat stomach or ab development..Not somebody with a "growing" mass above there waistline.. LOL.. Hey.. I get giggles and laugths also and look at me.. Who cares. Im also those "slim" types, but I can use more defination in my arms and lower legs.

Bede735

Post by Bede735 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:34 pm

Went to the city pool yesterday when the main pool was reserved for a swimming club. I had to walk right round the pool to go through a door to the other pool, which was open for public swimming. Don't think I've ever walked that far in my Speedos. I found that a little titillating....

Then I got to do it all over again after the swim 8)

david30101

Post by david30101 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:35 am

That just builds your confedence level up even more. So the next time you can walk all over the pool area in just a speedo. Why should you be ashamed when women of all sizes can do it even out to parking lots to there vehicles, but us guys have to cover up..

mypecs

Post by mypecs » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:57 am

Ouch David 30101 !

michael35

Post by michael35 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:11 pm

I hear you on that I am up north of you in Atlantic city nj and the same think here. Not one speedo in sight!