G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Controlling erections in a speedo

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

aaronburr

Controlling erections in a speedo

Post by aaronburr » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:23 pm

Because I'm so young I find that at the pool I become easily aroused and my cock pokes forward. Everyone can see I've got a stiff. You can't disguise it with speedos. This was a big problem at school swim carnivals. Once I was up there ready to dive at the start of the race and it happened. Girls on the benches started giggling and pointing. I saw one of my woman teachers smile. There was a delay in calling the race so my embarrassment got drawn out. There were mothers of my friends there ( fortunately not my own mother ). But my 16 year old sister saw it, and she told Mum that night, which I overheard. Mum said, "Now don't say anything and embarrass the poor boy." A lot of the fellas in my class have the same problem and most will wear board shorts to get around it.

Once when I was younger, and in my first pair of speedos which my mother had insisted on buying for me, I was at the beach with my older sister and a few of her friends. They started tickling me on the back when I was sun baking then rolled me over while I struggled and made fun of me because I had a one hundred percent boner. "Show us your stiffy" and "your brother's got a whopper ", they were saying and laughing at me hysterically. When I got up to run away to the surf they started
Shrieking louder and whole families around us were looking, and
the bulge was really obvious.

Is there a way of controlling erection for teenagers who wear speedos ?

speedoboi

Re: Controlling erections in a speedo

Post by speedoboi » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Maybe you can try wearing speedos as underwear. I sometimes do that and it's helped me out and I'm no longer a teenager. How old are you btw?

aaronburr

Post by aaronburr » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:11 pm

Don't know what you mean by wearing them as underwear.
I want to wear them at the pool and the beach because I like the feel of being nearly nude and I like it when people, men and women, take a glance at my bulge, especially when I am semi-erect. But I then get excited at it pokes all the way out and up. At that point it becomes embarrassing. I am now 18 . Can any more experienced speedo men suggest an answer, especially as I now swim in the university team and if it keeps happening I'm afraid the coach, who is a bitchy old woman, might force me off the team.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:34 pm

aaronburr wrote:Don't know what you mean by wearing them as underwear.
I want to wear them at the pool and the beach because I like the feel of being nearly nude and I like it when people, men and women, take a glance at my bulge, especially when I am semi-erect. But I then get excited at it pokes all the way out and up. At that point it becomes embarrassing. I am now 18 . Can any more experienced speedo men suggest an answer, especially as I now swim in the university team and if it keeps happening I'm afraid the coach, who is a bitchy old woman, might force me off the team.
Don't you wear underwear? It's not a difficult concept to grasp or understand. I'd expect a university student to understand. When you wear underwear (briefs) erections can easily occur, but as you become more comfortable, they can eb controlled. By wearing speedos as underwear, your erctions will be controlled. You become more comfortable in them, it'll be like you're not even wearing anything. Moreover, you're 18 so those constant erections will happen, try exercising self-control on your sexual thoughts.

aaronburr

Post by aaronburr » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:57 pm

Won't work.

As soon as I strip and pull on my size 16 - that's 32 inches - of red speedo material my prick swells up.

How old before I stop having this reaction ?

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:51 pm

aaronburr wrote:Won't work.

As soon as I strip and pull on my size 16 - that's 32 inches - of red speedo material my prick swells up.

You're a horny teenager just like I was. Maybe you have too much testosterone. Go see a herbalist or a naturopathic doctor. You might need to control your sex drive a bit, that's all. When I get a full blown erection in speedos I try to think unsexy thoughts and thanksfully the pool water is cold. Don't worry about your swim team instructor. If she gives you crap about your erections, just complain to the scholl offcials and file a sexual harassment complaint. Erections are normal for men, especially when they wear speedos. She shouldn't be looking at that and you're not inviting her to look. Another thing you can do is masturbate before swimming. I don't know what else I can suggest.

aaronburr

Post by aaronburr » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:51 pm

I always masturbate before swimming. First, I masturbate three or four times a day anyway. Second, pulling on speedos or thinking about it forces me to jerk off again. But when I stand up there on the bocks, almost totally naked with the air around my body and people looking at my bulge, bang! It just springs to life. It is a relatively thick eight inches so no hiding that ! Writing about this problem and hearing your views is making me more philosophical and I guess I will live with it. Speedos are common in Australia nd my little difficulty does occur from time to time but other teenagers seem to be able to manage better. Do people think it means gay tendencies ? Maybe it just means I like my tall, swimmer's physique and my own body and athleticism turns me on ? It certainly works more than thoughts about girls.

asana

Post by asana » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Maybe try wearing two pairs at once? It might be tight enough to help keep everything in line.

...:::sam:::...

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:28 am

Just sounds like you relate speedos to being horny and checked out rather than just something you wear when swimming. When you've only got them on, just get straight into the pool and out to get changed, or when you're out then wear a towel until speedos mean swimming to you instead of people checking out your 8". I think you'll find that at the pool that most are more concerned about what they're doing than what you're doing.

aaronburr

Post by aaronburr » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:13 am

No, the problem is for the swim events I have to stand on the blocks and sometimes for a long time. With all those eyes on me, being close to naked, I find that my blood flows down there and the dick starts filling out. Thrusting forward and up. Being big ( eight long and five inches thick) it cannot be shielded. That is my problem and it is the big downside for my generation in wearing speedos. There does not appear to be an answer so for me it wil be off the swim team, I'm afraid.

WetSpdo

Post by WetSpdo » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:42 am

Not sure..... It might just be me but the first thing that comes to mind is ...... Don't feed the trolls....... Hey I could be wrong! It has happened once or twice in my life

...:::sam:::...

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:28 am

aaronburr wrote:No, the problem is for the swim events I have to stand on the blocks and sometimes for a long time. With all those eyes on me, being close to naked, I find that my blood flows down there and the dick starts filling out. Thrusting forward and up. Being big ( eight long and five inches thick) it cannot be shielded. That is my problem and it is the big downside for my generation in wearing speedos. There does not appear to be an answer so for me it wil be off the swim team, I'm afraid.
Somehow I don't think its got much to do with our generation, just work it out its really not that hard.... ummm, so to speak. :lol:

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:05 am

aaronburr wrote:No, the problem is for the swim events I have to stand on the blocks and sometimes for a long time. With all those eyes on me, being close to naked, I find that my blood flows down there and the dick starts filling out. Thrusting forward and up. Being big ( eight long and five inches thick) it cannot be shielded. That is my problem and it is the big downside for my generation in wearing speedos. There does not appear to be an answer so for me it wil be off the swim team, I'm afraid.
Quiting the swim team just for that is sheer stupidity on your part. How I wish I was in your shoes. To go back in time and be in your situation would be great. I would have loved for my swimming skills to have been developed properly, but money was an issue and other factors as well. Erections are a good sign, it means your functioning normally. Don't quit.

norman bates

Post by norman bates » Sun May 01, 2011 11:54 am

As others have said, wear them as underwear, i have since i was old enough to know why i got stiff. mum had bought th speedos for me for my eigth birthday and i loved them, but every swim session at school i was stiff the whole time. so started to wear them without mum knowing as i liked the feeling. but after a few months the speedos did not have the same effect.

i have two sons one 9 and the other 14 just. the have both worn speedos as underwear since they were about 4 so they are used to them and dont have the embarrasment at school swim, both of them say they prefer to wear them as they can go swimming with friends whenever they like.

NorthSouth

Post by NorthSouth » Thu May 05, 2011 9:54 am

It's probably the same when wearing a thong for the first time. You think everyone can see it, because you know it. You feel it and that is really special. But it's only underwear when you think of it.

And a Speedo is "only" swimwear. (You get my point, guys...) Get rid of the Pavlov effect, resulting in Speedo = arousal.

As I wrote in another post, one can feel sexy without being aroused.

Good luck!

adidas

Post by adidas » Mon May 09, 2011 4:01 am

when i was younger i would get stiff in speedos. mostly just a semi which were controlled by tight speedos or readjusting my penis down. i would get in the water as soon as possible which always killed the boner. i hid my fully erect package under a towel or behind a bag until i could get near the water.

once when i was 15 i was hiding a semi under my towel when my swim coach stopped and talked to me for a while. he was wearing a speedo and a shirt which covered all but his stunningly tight package. he was not wet yet and the drawstring was coming out from between his legs. i also noted some of his 35 yo bushy pubes escaping. this was so hot and my cock was rock hard underneath my towel. I turned to face the wall so I could put down my towel and put my cap and goggles on and coach kept talking and when i turned my head to look at him, i noticed that his cock was becoming semi as well. he turned facing the wall like i did and opened the waist of his speedo and repositioned his cock and pulled the string out from between his legs to tie it up. I got a good view of his shaft and hair... i don't know how his pouch managed to contain it as well as it did. my pouch was not conatining anything and i noticed as i repositioned my cock that i was leaking precum and hard. I think coach noticed as he told me to jump in where I was and swim up to the diving blocks. I was find after that but later that night I had a great wank.

david30101

Post by david30101 » Thu May 12, 2011 7:49 pm

aaronburr wrote:Won't work.

You have a long wait..I have the same problem and im old enougth to be your father. Try moving it toward the side, at least it wont stick "out" the top, but still will be visable as a bulge to one side.

GRSwimmer

Post by GRSwimmer » Sun May 15, 2011 8:21 am

This happened to me when I was younger too. I wore briefs and found that tucking everything down worked pretty well for controlling things. I still do the same thing with my swimwear, but when I get out of the pool everything points up anyway. At that point it doesn't matter since it means I'm done with my swim, and I wrap a towel around as I walk to the showers.

gary111

Post by gary111 » Sun May 15, 2011 11:29 am

I don't think you have a "gay" tendency regarding wearing a speedo and having an erection. I think it's normal and the speedo is possibly "rubbing you the wrong way" if you know what I mean. As the previous fellow said, it may be too much testerone. If you're masturbating several times a day apparently, you're hormones are acting like you are 15 yrs old. As a doctor said on TV a while back ................ a 15 yr old boy can have intercourse two or three times in an hour and go many more times after that. Live with it. You're blessed with a large penis many men would die for and many women would want.

swimracer

Post by swimracer » Sun May 15, 2011 1:32 pm

Just get a speedo endurance short jammer. It's good for racing & doesn't show as much as a brief speedo. Yjinga (spelling )makes some tight fitting short jammer style racing suits some stop at mid calf & are compression shorts so your skin doesn't ripple.
Here is a story for a laugh for you.
A famous swimmer in a national or pre olympic trials race or olympic race was on the blocks & the other famous swimmer next to him was trying to psych him out.
So the one guy says I shaved down & you will never beat me all cocky like & the famous guy who eventually won just dead pan looked him in the eyes and said he shaved down too & even shaved his crotch & balls.....then he dropped the front of his suit & actually showed him while on the starting blocks! The cocky verbal guy was so flustered that he screwed up his start & was left on the blocks & lost the challenge & the race.
It was hilarious & it is true.
Do't worry about the size of yer junk just try out different suits til you find one that yer comfortable with. Jaked is an Italian racing suit company & they might have a compression suit for you. Check it out.