G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Cut or Uncut - that is the question

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Justin88

Re: Cut or Uncut - that is the question

Post by Justin88 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:14 pm

NTwink wrote:yea mines pretty loose which im happy about...but yea i really prefer the look of uncut
Me 2. I checked out some of the foreskin restoration things that stretch the skin to cover the head again. It takes years and some you have to take off to go to the bathroom. Jeesh.... I wish my folks had waited to ask me first.

Tottenhot

Post by Tottenhot » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Justin88 wrote:
Tottenhot wrote:Since last December I am cut. :) I will probably make it higher and tighter in the future though.
Yeeep! Did it take long to heal?

I was cut when I was an infant. They could not have cut any higher. Only time I show any sign of foreskin is when I take an ice cold shower. :roll:

-j-j
It was much less painful than I had thought. After just one week, most of the pain had vanished, but the area was still very sensitive for about 3 weeks. :) Naturally the head is still more sensitive than other areas of my body, but it is not disturbing in any way. I would have wanted my parents to have had it done when I was an infant, but in Sweden/Finland circumcision is not done if there are no medical reasons. I had, but there were different solutions to the problem. I wanted them to remove as much as possible, but after the swelling had subsided I could see, that there was still some on the underside that could be tightened. And yes, I do prefer the look of cut ones. You haven't missed anything, foreskin is just an ugly piece of skin fluttering around. ;)

NTwink

Post by NTwink » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:23 pm

yea i dunno ive had a few lovers with foreskin and i dont think its ugly at all im with justin i wish my parents had let me have the choice

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:38 pm

Tottenhot wrote: And yes, I do prefer the look of cut ones. ... ;)
I am very glad you healed quickly.

Either is okay to me. It's a part of us as men whichever it turned out to be. I do wish I had a little more than I have, and that I had a choice in the matter as you did. It should be up to the individual, I think. And it is cool that there are any number of people who would like us whatever way we turned out. 8)

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:29 pm

"foreskin is just an ugly piece of skin fluttering around."

I'm uncut and quite happy. I haven't had any complaints. I don't consider myself having too much foreskin, just enough foreskin. Honestly, I'm happy that I wasn't cut.

lior

Post by lior » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:28 pm

Cut
Trimmed...
but my balls are shaved :p

gezzerdon

Post by gezzerdon » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:16 am

lior wrote:Cut
Trimmed...
but my balls are shaved :p

:mrgreen: Same as you "lior" :mrgreen:

Outlaw-Tiger

Post by Outlaw-Tiger » Sun May 23, 2010 5:23 pm

well i think i'm going throw my two cents worth in on this one haha, i would have to say that if i was going to be with a man, i would prefer him to be uncut (like me... foreskin is just so fun to play with when giving head ^_^) and shaved. but some guys can pull off the trimmed really short look really well.... so that would depend on the guy. and in my opinion, a full bush NEVER looks good on anyone.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Sun May 23, 2010 6:02 pm

[quote="Outlaw-Tiger"]i would prefer him to be uncut (like me... foreskin is just so fun to play with when giving head ^_^)
I agree 100% with your comment.

Outlaw-Tiger

Post by Outlaw-Tiger » Wed May 26, 2010 11:03 am

speedoboi wrote:
Outlaw-Tiger wrote:i would prefer him to be uncut (like me... foreskin is just so fun to play with when giving head ^_^)
I agree 100% with your comment.
haha WOOT ! lol :mrgreen:

AussieJoey30

Post by AussieJoey30 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:26 pm

The Boy Wonder wrote:I'm uncut and trimmed.

I like cut and trimmed.

I think with the whole cut/uncut scenario, the majority of people prefer the opposite to what they are. My mate is cut and looks so much better than me, I wish I was cut. But he thinks exactly the same about me, thinking uncut looks better.

Well, I am cut and tend to prefer a nice uncut dick, thus supporting your theory.

That said, I can obviously still find many cut dicks and cut guys very sexy.

As for the pubic hair situation, I am trimmed but it doesn't really bother me too much. A young guy who obviously hasn't done any manipulation down there at all can be sexy, as can totally hairfree on a hot guy.

Joey :)

aaronmc

Post by aaronmc » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:38 am

Mostly I prefer cut....I am cut, although I like foreskins that show a bit of the head peeking out. I prefer shaved. Love unlined speedos that clearly show a cut cock-head.

arronmc

JohnC

Post by JohnC » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:47 am

aaronmc wrote:Love unlined speedos that clearly show a cut cock-head.

arronmc
yeah, would like to see that more often

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:30 am

aaronmc wrote:Mostly I prefer cut....I am cut, although I like foreskins that show a bit of the head peeking out. I prefer shaved. Love unlined speedos that clearly show a cut cock-head.

arronmc
Sometimes I pull my foreskin back when I wear my speedo. I remove the lining in my speedos so my head shows nicely.

stirling

Post by stirling » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:24 pm

:mrgreen: oooh!! copycat..I do the same,in fact,I cut the lining out as soon as I get the trunks home.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:38 pm

stirling wrote::mrgreen: oooh!! copycat..I do the same,in fact,I cut the lining out as soon as I get the trunks home.
Looks like we're twins lol

t419

Post by t419 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:48 pm

I was having this exact conversation with a mate the other night!

I'm uncut, and I'd say I'd rather uncut - but I don't mind either way.

He's cut, and generally prefers cut guys... but they're often harder to come by in Aus.

sbr75

Post by sbr75 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:39 pm

Cut and trimmed.