G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Lamest Place You've Insisted on Wearing a Speedo

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

sf_castro

Lamest Place You've Insisted on Wearing a Speedo

Post by sf_castro » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:20 am

Now, speedos can easily be justified at the swimming pool or the beach as a different but understandable choice of swimwear. But what is the lamest place you've ever insisted on wearing a speedo? Maybe it was when you were running through a sprinkler with some friends, or during a water gun fight at the family's 4th of July barbecue? You know, those times when maybe you could justify putting on swimwear, but you chose the speedo even though you knew it was kind of overkill. Bonus points for being the only one in skintight spandex at the time.

For me? It was earlier today, in the kiddie pool in my grandparents' backyard. Yup, all of 4" of water and I still slapped on the Aussiebums for my hours of 'fun' in the sun. (Before anyone thinks I'm too pathetic, my younger siblings were splashing around in the inflatable, dolphin-shaped thing first, and asked me to get in with them. Being the loving older brother I am, I agreed, though I bypassed the choice of swim trunks without a thought and grabbed my most comfy undies-lookin' swimwear before hopping in.) Yup, middle of my American, christian gramps' yard, I was parading around in what was essentially my skivvies. Luckily (for me) they laughed it off and actually found my choice of attire somewhat endearing I think. My flimsy excuse was that I was working on a tan. And, chances are, I'll be working on my tan tomorrow too! :lol:
I'm not the guy in my avatar. That's a model. I would never wear a white speedo to the beach. I. . . I'm not that cool.

swimmerboy

Re: Lamest Place You've Insisted on Wearing a Speedo

Post by swimmerboy » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:13 am

When I was younger, I used to play in the front yard with the garden hose wearing nothing but speedos...

More recently, I would say the lamest place would be the hot tub at my apartment.

paspeedo1

Post by paspeedo1 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:28 pm

jace wrote:Car wash at church in Jr high. :lol:

You had a car wash at church?? :shock: This story needs to be told!!

PACSWMMR

Post by PACSWMMR » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:05 am

To the park for Frisbee Golf. It was a hot day, and I wanted to work on the tan. And there have been other places ;)
PACSWMMR (aka CA_SWIMMER or SWIMMER06 / 5151)

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:22 pm

jace wrote:Just a lame carwash by our jr high church group that did a whole lot better once the guys slipped into speedos to wash cars.( girls idea not mine.) The ministers weren't happy put we sent alot of kids to camp that summer and introduced me to dating a college man. :lol:
{sigh} :roll: My church youth group did car washes but never like that. Your one lucky dude Jace.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:23 pm

PACSWMMR wrote:To the park for Frisbee Golf. It was a hot day, and I wanted to work on the tan. And there have been other places ;)
Whats Frisbee Golf? Were other guys in speedos? (I know... you do live in California...)

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:48 pm

At a retirement home teaching old men and women to swim. I split the back seam out of my suit and nobody told me all day. 8)

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:46 am

Matt wrote:At a retirement home teaching old men and women to swim. I split the back seam out of my suit and nobody told me all day. 8)
:lol: Crazy.....

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:38 pm

Matt wrote:At a retirement home teaching old men and women to swim. I split the back seam out of my suit and nobody told me all day. 8)
haha now if I had been there and seen that, Matt - I would have definitely given you a "poke" to let you know :mrgreen:

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:15 pm

Making sure I'd cum out in the front of my suit too? 8)