G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Wearing Speedos as underwear?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedoarena

Re: Wearing Speedos as underwear?

Post by speedoarena » Sun May 16, 2010 7:46 am

yes, i like it!!
Attachments
speedo_underwear012.jpg
speedo_underwear012.jpg (27.33 KiB) Viewed 6782 times
speedo_underwear011.jpg
speedo_underwear011.jpg (55.17 KiB) Viewed 6782 times
speedo_underwear010.jpg
speedo_underwear010.jpg (36.39 KiB) Viewed 6782 times

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun May 16, 2010 11:20 am

If you checked out the backpacks of my swimmers after a practice you would find their wet speedo. And under their pants or shorts it would be commando. That's what Jace and I did mostly through college unless we had a date. You go to class wearing your speedo in the morning and you take'em off after practice and free ball. 8)
Attachments
edilsonf_thumb[2].jpg
edilsonf_thumb[2].jpg (41.79 KiB) Viewed 6775 times

Outlaw-Tiger

Post by Outlaw-Tiger » Sun May 23, 2010 4:56 pm

i sometimes wear my speedos as underwear, depends on my mood. but when i do wear them as underwear i do so enjoy it ^_^ lol. though i have not yet worn speedos to bed... usually i prefer to sleep totally naked... though i think i'm going to try sleeping in a pair some night...

zee

Post by zee » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:51 am

I wear speedos as underwear on regular basis, apart from briefs, boxer briefs and boxers.

Today was a great day. yesterday i gave my straight & married buddy a japanese-style speedo (Asics brand) and he willingly accepted it. it was a size XO (supposedly XXL in western size) but it's very tight - like a size 30. he knows I wear speedos as underwear coz I've showed him many times and I've even showed my dick to him countless times. he's the type who'd go "who the heck wears speedos as underwear?" but he said that he would wear it as underwear today, and he actually did. for the whole day too! i even convinced him to let me unzip his pants to see his speedo bulge for like 2 seconds. naturally he was embarrassed and being straight but he genuinely wasn't mad at me. He did complain that his balls were squeezed too tightly though LOL. but he's kewl. now I promised to buy him lunch, simply coz he wore a speedo as undies for the first time.

now I wonder what his wife will say when she finds out he wore a speedo under his pants...

Comeau

Post by Comeau » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:23 pm

Yeah of course I wear speedos as underwear. I mean, is there any reason not to lol? Apart from the fact that I love tight underwear (the tighter the better), speedos do a better job of restraining inappropriate boners than underwear, and there's the added convenience factor of always having something to swim in on :mrgreen: After said swim I just go commando.

I haven't slept in a pair, though. I always sleep naked. I really struggle to fall asleep if I have any clothing on...even boxers. It's pretty weird, and can get annoying when sleeping over at a mate's place. But in the case of sleepovers I usually take a sleeping bag along so I just slip off my boxers when I hit the sack and slip them back on when I wake up. Once I did forget I was naked in the middle of the night, but that ended up with my mate groping down my sleeping bag and me realising he was naked too after some groping of my own, so no complaints there!

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:52 am

Comeau wrote:Yeah of course I wear speedos as underwear. I mean, is there any reason not to lol? Apart from the fact that I love tight underwear (the tighter the better),....

I haven't slept in a pair, though. I always sleep naked. I really struggle to fall asleep if I have any clothing on...even boxers.
Hey Comeau!! I've used speedos for underwear. Some times on my way home from work I hit the beach. Just ditch my jeans and polo and jump in the water Then just wrap in a towel to go home. I buy Unico underwear which runs small. Love the feel of them...briefs or tight boxer briefs. Silky microfiber. Keeps me from getting bored at work.

I sleep naked most of the year....excpet the few times it gets cold here. (the electric heat costs $$$$...way more than AC) I couldn't fall asleep in speeds. I'd be hard all night.

freestyle

Post by freestyle » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:41 pm

I ran out of clean underwear one day, so I just wore my speedo. I was instantly hard and it was gr8t, but then I just got used to the feeling. Coincidently now I do like tight and stretchy underwear now...go fig. Got home late that night and just pulled my clothes off and hopped into bed. I usually sleep in anything I can find --naked if too tired. When I woke up I discovered I had shot a few loads in my sleep and I honestly don't remember a thing. :)

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:02 pm

freestyle wrote: I usually sleep in anything I can find --naked if too tired. When I woke up I discovered I had shot a few loads in my sleep and I honestly don't remember a thing. :)
ROFL!

Never done it in my sleep. But I do wake up with wood so hard it hurts. So I finish things off and sleep like a babe. :mrgreen:

coolbriefs

Post by coolbriefs » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:30 am

Last edited by coolbriefs on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

animal

Post by animal » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:59 pm

coolbriefs wrote:I usually fall asleep in one--but it comes off by morning!
I usually fall asleep in one - but in the morning it doesn't fit. :lol:

Especially when you're sleeping while other people are sleeping in the same room, there's something really hot about being as close to naked and exposed as possible while still being "decent" enough that you can get away with it, and knowing that the blanket is the only thing separating your barely contained package from everyone else's view. 8)

Cozzy

Post by Cozzy » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:02 am

animal wrote:
coolbriefs wrote:I usually fall asleep in one--but it comes off by morning!
I usually fall asleep in one - but in the morning it doesn't fit. :lol:

Especially when you're sleeping while other people are sleeping in the same room, there's something really hot about being as close to naked and exposed as possible while still being "decent" enough that you can get away with it, and knowing that the blanket is the only thing separating your barely contained package from everyone else's view. 8)
Dude, you really are an animal.

speedoturn

Post by speedoturn » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:44 am

I sometimes wear them as underwear when i go to the swim training. Especially for me the risk of a boner is not so high and it fells really good:)

White7

Post by White7 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:28 am

I wear speedo as underwear mostly, when you are going in casual clothes it feels like I have two sides: an ordinary man who just walk by which is seen by people and a man who wears speedo ready for swim anytime.
think of this make me smile to myself lol..