G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Holiday, Croatia, speedos yes

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

otter
United States of America

Holiday, Croatia, speedos yes

Post by otter » Thu Jul 18, 2024 3:37 pm

Just returned from 10 days with swimming in the cool clear Adriatic at several different beaches. Briefs are popular with maybe 5% of men at the beaches, so if you don’t see one at first, you may see a bunch in farther along. Most likely for men over 40 and boys 12 and under. Locals too. The notion of “beach” means something quite different there, not an expanse of sand. It is more likely pebbles smooth or sharp in a cove. Or, an expanse of rock or a wall to dive off of into the deep water, where there is likely to be a stair or ladder in place for climbing out. .

I took along three brightly patterned water polo briefs, from Turbo, Q, and Hardcore, and one solid blue Tyr practice brief.
feel water like an otter would

picc55
Italy

Re: Holiday, Croatia, speedos yes

Post by picc55 » Fri Jul 19, 2024 1:56 am

Croatia is beautiful

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Fri Jul 19, 2024 5:09 am

otter wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 3:37 pm
Just returned from 10 days with swimming in the cool clear Adriatic at several different beaches. Briefs are popular with maybe 5% of men at the beaches, so if you don’t see one at first, you may see a bunch in farther along. Most likely for men over 40 and boys 12 and under. Locals too. The notion of “beach” means something quite different there, not an expanse of sand. It is more likely pebbles smooth or sharp in a cove. Or, an expanse of rock or a wall to dive off of into the deep water, where there is likely to be a stair or ladder in place for climbing out. .

I took along three brightly patterned water polo briefs, from Turbo, Q, and Hardcore, and one solid blue Tyr practice brief.
Sounds great!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

otter
United States of America

Post by otter » Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:25 am

I snapped this telephoto from the wall in Dubrovnik (aka "Kings Landing" in GOT). I totally identify with this guy in his speedo, feeling the water, pulling it, buoyed up, hit by waves. Speedo, perfect swimwear.

I did run across a couple of FKK (naturist) beaches on this trip. Very chill, no overtly sexual vibe. There is nothing like swimming and hanging out nude.
OWS.jpeg
OWS.jpeg (112.21 KiB) Viewed 1847 times
feel water like an otter would

picc55
Italy

Post by picc55 » Fri Jul 26, 2024 12:21 am

otter wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:25 am
I snapped this telephoto from the wall in Dubrovnik (aka "Kings Landing" in GOT). I totally identify with this guy in his speedo, feeling the water, pulling it, buoyed up, hit by waves. Speedo, perfect swimwear.

I did run across a couple of FKK (naturist) beaches on this trip. Very chill, no overtly sexual vibe. There is nothing like swimming and hanging out nude.
OWS.jpeg
exactly, I've been to a naturist campsite and it was really nice, then swimming naked is fantastic

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:00 am

otter wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 3:37 pm
Most likely for men over 40 and boys 12 and under.
Yes that’s my perception sadly. Very few teenage or younger men wearing speedos, just kids and older men. A whole lost generation.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:03 am

otter wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:25 am
This is what it’s all about! Simply, sublimely, wonderful.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy