G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedo holiday

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Speedo holiday

Post by Scottiebum » Wed Jul 10, 2024 1:05 pm

Just back from a week in the sun, european island off Africa.

Of course speedos all the way, blue and red arena, royal blue ab classic and navy/white WJ ab.

Sadly out of a large hotel I was the only speedo wearer I saw all week, there were one or two square cuts. However I was not aware of any reaction to walking around the pool or emerging from the sea adjacent to the pool area. I started with the ab classic, the blue arena and then the bright red arena. The WJ suit does hang pretty low at the front so I did not wear it in front of families but wore it for morning swims before most arrived.

One day we went on a catamaran trip with several dozen others. This stopped for a while to allow some sea swimming and jumping off the boat. All the other guys were already in board shorts so went in like that. The girls stripped off to tiny bikinis with thongs. I just stood up in the middle and dropped my (short) shorts to reveal my blue arena briefs which I swam in and then lay on the deck after to dry.

Great fun but sad not to see any other speedo wearers.
Attachments
SAM_4798.JPG
SAM_4798.JPG (68.05 KiB) Viewed 2699 times
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Fred8110
Canada

Re: Speedo holiday

Post by Fred8110 » Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:36 pm

Thanks for the encouragement. Wife and I are going to Cairo and staying at a hotel then taking a cruise at the Nile’s, I am planing to pack one or two pair of speedos. I am not sure if wearing a speedo at the hotel pool is okay. I would see what other people wears I guess.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:08 am

Fred8110 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:36 pm
Thanks for the encouragement. Wife and I are going to Cairo and staying at a hotel then taking a cruise at the Nile’s, I am planing to pack one or two pair of speedos. I am not sure if wearing a speedo at the hotel pool is okay. I would see what other people wears I guess.
No experience of that area but would think if there is wide mix of nationalities at the hotel it will be ok.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Pierre Leclerc
Brazil

Post by Pierre Leclerc » Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:29 pm

Fred8110 wrote:
I don't know about Cairo, but in Egyptian cities frequented by Russians, such as Hugharda and Sham-el-Sheik, it's relatively normal to see men in speedos.

Fred8110
Canada

Post by Fred8110 » Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:42 pm

Pierre Leclerc wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:29 pm
Fred8110 wrote:
I don't know about Cairo, but in Egyptian cities frequented by Russians, such as Hugharda and Sham-el-Sheik, it's relatively normal to see men in speedos.
Thank you I will check my tour itinerary and see if we are visiting any of those cities. We depart to Cairo in 10 more days!