G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedo friendly hotels

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

apmay11

Speedo friendly hotels

Post by apmay11 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:20 am

Hi all,

Has anyone been to a hotel where speedos were not just accepted, but actually common?

I can recommend a couple. First the Alamanda at Orient Beach on the French side of St Martin. Except for the day we went into town in the morning, I never wore more than a speedo until dinnertime. Even at some of the nicer, beachside sitdown restaurants for lunch there was no problem with me wandering in in just a speedo, and my wife in just her bikini bottoms. We were hardly the only ones. (As a side note, there is a resort and the south end of the beach that is completely clothing optional, but I'm talking about the hotels and restaurants on the main part of the beach).

Another good option is the Marriott in Aruba. It seemed like at least 1/3 of the guys here were wearing speedos, square cuts, or similar. Once night walking to dinner, I even noticed a few guys in speedos dining at a beachside bar/grill.

Anyone else have suggestions?

GRSwimmer

Re: Speedo friendly hotels

Post by GRSwimmer » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:57 am

I stayed at the Grand Beach Hotel in Miami, and it was fairly common to see guys in Speedos by the pool and the beach.

sexy29_1

Post by sexy29_1 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:13 am

Yeah, just come to Playa Del Carmen (México) and nobody cares about people wearing ones!!

runnerguy
United States of America

Post by runnerguy » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:45 am

All of the hotels in Palm Springs, Ca. Either speedo friendly or nude in the warm springs area
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (24.18 KiB) Viewed 3343 times