G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

House cleaning in speedo's.

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

electric2010
United States of America

House cleaning in speedo's.

Post by electric2010 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:57 am

This weekend my wife asked me to help with the house cleaning, so I thought it would be fun to do it in my speedo. Now you have to understand that she doesn't like me to wear them in public. But I decided to wear my bright green suit, just to see if there would be any comments. She did notice, but there were no comments. It felt good wearing it around the house. Spent the evening lounging around in that suit. But she did make me put on shorts when the takeout guy delivered our dinner.

smooth54
Great Britain

Re: House cleaning in speedo's.

Post by smooth54 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:04 am

Sounds good to me

tanned bum

Post by tanned bum » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:17 am

I am in and out of my pool a lot through the course of a day. After my morning laps I never bother to get dressed and live in my nylon Aussiebums. If I get hot or want to take a break, back in the pool (with summer temps in the desert topping 110 F daily, a pool cool off is welcome and cheaper than cranking up the A/C! Friends and delivery people pretty much expect me to be in swimwear when they come by and I am often kidded about the fact I have a huge closet full of clothes and I seldom wear more than a speedo at home. So, house cleaning, yard work, handyman projects etc are all done in speedos.

AndyInPants

Post by AndyInPants » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:29 pm

Sounds pretty liberating electric. It's great to be able to be free in speedos at home. It was amazing for me when I moved into a flat on my own and could wear them whenever I wanted. Still love answering the door in my speedos or some briefs!

Eaite Randjam
United States of America

Post by Eaite Randjam » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:22 am

Tanned Bum, you've got a good thing going there! Come next spring, I may end up doing what you do!

SpeedoBE
Belgium

Post by SpeedoBE » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:32 am

AndyInPants wrote:Sounds pretty liberating electric. It's great to be able to be free in speedos at home. It was amazing for me when I moved into a flat on my own and could wear them whenever I wanted. Still love answering the door in my speedos or some briefs!
Totally agree, although I'm not brave enough to answer the door in speedos. ;-)

brooklynduck

Post by brooklynduck » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:57 pm

Doing the dishes in some jock briefs...
Attachments
jockdishes.JPG
jockdishes.JPG (129.58 KiB) Viewed 9377 times

lucky4lf

Post by lucky4lf » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:43 pm

Looking good as always Brooklyn! I have a few pair of the timoteo jock briefs as well, love them!

brooklynduck

Post by brooklynduck » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:43 pm

Thanks Lucky! They are pretty fun! Where are your pictures of you in your jock briefs? :p

lucky4lf

Post by lucky4lf » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:25 pm

Brooklyn, just for you ;)

brooklynduck

Post by brooklynduck » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:20 pm

Oooh! Lucky, I like the red! So sexy on you! Although I think you could have posted five angles: front, side, back, from between the legs and looking down with the waistband open and your growing hard-on. Yeah. That would have given us a better sense of the overall picture!!! Not that I'm complaining!!!! Just a suggestion for the next series. What will that be?

speedy-guy

Post by speedy-guy » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:49 am

Looking good in those (both of you). I haven't got any of those - but I do have some AB ones (traditional style). Apart from being a bit fun, they aren't very practical.

I've done bike cleaning outside in speedos because it is so hot. Sun on your back, and if you get too hot, there is always the hose. :)

brooklynduck

Post by brooklynduck » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:42 am

Speedy, ever the tease! I'd like to imagine you actually getting back from a ride, in your full gear. Getting the hose out. Stripping off the first layer. Getting wet. Getting out some tools. Stripping down to a Speedo, 'cause that's what you wore under your biking gear. And then working on the bike. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna think about...

lucky4lf

Post by lucky4lf » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:26 am

Brooklyn, next series? Sounds like you want a whole photo shoot... You volunteering to be the photographer?

brooklynduck

Post by brooklynduck » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:51 am

I've been told that I'm a pretty good DP (and that stands for director of photography, NOT double penetration. Golly!) :p

speedy-guy

Post by speedy-guy » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:30 am

brooklynduck wrote:Speedy, ever the tease! I'd like to imagine you actually getting back from a ride, in your full gear. Getting the hose out. Stripping off the first layer. Getting wet. Getting out some tools. Stripping down to a Speedo, 'cause that's what you wore under your biking gear. And then working on the bike. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna think about...
There is only one layer to biking gear. Once you've taken off that layer.

Does that change what you are going to think about, or is that what you are thinking about. ;-)

brooklynduck

Post by brooklynduck » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:23 pm

I'm part of the burlesque community here in New York. There's never JUST one layer...

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:45 am

I'd like more pic's, with or without layers...

speedy-guy

Post by speedy-guy » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:17 am

For both of you - I think house cleaning is better in these. Like the second ones more.

budgybloke
Australia

Post by budgybloke » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:17 am

Hey speedy

I think I have those exact same shorts. Are they lycra without a liner, from Deejay Sportswear?

How cool are they to wear. A bit dangerous though - with such a high cut, it's very easy to inadvertently 'fall' out of the leg hole unless you're wearing a speedo underneath.