G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

REAL swimmers interest group ???

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

obrasileiro

REAL swimmers interest group ???

Post by obrasileiro » Wed May 22, 2013 11:19 am

I am particularly interested in hearing from those who have taken a Total Immersion ( TI for short ) training or would like to hear about it and how using a speedo or other brief really enhances your experience of being " in relation with the water ".

I had a very unusual experience today. I was swimming using a rashguard, which I usually do to avoid direct contact of the chlorine on my chest. I get very itchy. Anyway, the TI practice stroke I was doing was really making me feel good in the water. I took off the rashguard and had an incredible feeling of the water just enveloping and flowing over my entire body. I began to feel movement down below, but avoided allowing a full erection to happen.

Nate
Wales

Re: REAL swimmers interest group ???

Post by Nate » Wed May 22, 2013 3:13 pm

I have a book on TI and found it really helped my swim stroke and swimming in general. Learning to kick less and 'glide' more was the best advice I'd ever been given and I reccomend anyone with an interest in swimming to look up Total Immersion swimming!