G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedo Lovers in Brisbane and South East Queensland??

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

jetboy72

Speedo Lovers in Brisbane and South East Queensland??

Post by jetboy72 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:52 pm

Hey guys,

Where are all the speedo lovers in Brisbane and the greater South East Queensland area? Let's start talking!!

Where are the best places to wear speedos? And where are the best places to see guys in their speedos? Let's share our knowledge?

Looking forward to hearing from you all...

Jetboy72

Nandosboy

Re: Speedo Lovers in Brisbane and South East Queensland??

Post by Nandosboy » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:42 am

i hear you there. i would love to get together and observe other speedo wearers and lovers

jetboy72

Post by jetboy72 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:39 am

There can't be just the two of us???

Where are all the others?

It's summer, so the perfect time to compare speedos, and places to see guys in them.

hornyslutnz

Post by hornyslutnz » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:51 am

Theres a gay sex club in brisbane called wet thats probably full of speedo lovers
jetboy72 wrote:Hey guys,

Where are all the speedo lovers in Brisbane and the greater South East Queensland area? Let's start talking!!

Where are the best places to wear speedos? And where are the best places to see guys in their speedos? Let's share our knowledge?

Jetboy72
jetboy72 wrote:Hey guys,

Jetboy72