G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedo = Briefs

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

science geek

Speedo = Briefs

Post by science geek » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:21 am

Hey guys, I was just wondering if you like to wear speedos do you also like to wear briefs over boxers, I see a few guys who wear speedos at the pool and most put on boxers.

there is no poll because im just curious, I like speedos and prefer briefs, what about you guys?

electric2010

Re: Speedo = Briefs

Post by electric2010 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:43 am

I actually love wearing compression shorts.

briefboy64

Post by briefboy64 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:44 pm

I wear briefs or trunks (which are I guess equivalent to square cuts). Mostly Calvin Klein, but my favorites are my Intymen Euro Briefs. I have three pairs of those, black, blue, and red. Very stretchy with a very unique pouch to hold your stuff, but not squash it.

SwimTeamSpeedo

Post by SwimTeamSpeedo » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:51 am

I wear the trunk cuts (like square cuts) and boxer briefs. I like the athletic underwear as well, especially the more stretchy compression type. If I am wearing tight jeans, I like the briefs that have the pouch type front, seems to show off more...lol. Having said all that, frequently in the summer I just change into a dry suit for under shorts, that way I can be ready if a water opportunity comes up.

Swimbikerun949

Post by Swimbikerun949 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:38 pm

I wear square/trunk briefs or regular briefs. I won't wear anything where material runs down my leg past my cock/balls.

I absolutely hate wearing baggy boxers.

electric2010

Post by electric2010 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:47 am

Loose boxer shorts are terrible. They are always riding up your leg & crotch. Not sure why they are so popular.

speedo_arena

Post by speedo_arena » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:23 pm

I wear briefs or boxer briefs. I wore "tighty whities" growing up and boxers in college so know my options. I prefer form-fitting underwear. As once said not so eloquently, "my boys need a home".

tannedbum

Post by tannedbum » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:43 am

I like commando myself. Some pants require containing my junk, so the bikini or thongs come out, but for the most part - nothing. I do have some wool pants that I wear boxers with. They seem to cling to the pant offering a soft lining so my cock isn't rubbed raw on the harsh wool.
Totally hate the boxer briefs. Talk about riding up the leg for total discomfort - they are the worst. Too many years of swimming and biking have my thighs quite muscular and they tend to push the legs up. It's like having a towel wrapped around each leg after a couple hours wearing them.
When I do wear undies it is skimpy and lightweight (usually nylon - actually nylon speedos work well) Cotton and confining are too hot.

bulginbriefs2000

Post by bulginbriefs2000 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:27 pm

I wear only briefs, specifically either low rise or bikini ( not string bikini though). I absolutly hate boxers, except for boxer briefs which are ok but still not as comfortable as briefs. Ever since I was old enough to buy my own underwear, briefs have been my first and only choice. So not surprising that speedo has become my favorite swimwear too. For me personally it is a matter of comfort first, and style as I feel I look better, and am more comfortable in briefs and speedo.

pburks1

Post by pburks1 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:06 pm

I pretty much only wear briefs. I have a few trunks but I dont wear them as much.

Texas_swimmer

Post by Texas_swimmer » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:36 pm

I usually wear Calvin Klein briefs, or boxer briefs. Also I do wear a Jockstrap every once in a while for the gym or lawnwork lol...

science geek

Post by science geek » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:10 am

Texas_swimmer wrote:I usually wear Calvin Klein briefs, or boxer briefs. Also I do wear a Jockstrap every once in a while for the gym or lawnwork lol...
Texas, your going to have to show some pictures now

Texas_swimmer

Post by Texas_swimmer » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:19 pm

science geek wrote:
Texas_swimmer wrote:I usually wear Calvin Klein briefs, or boxer briefs. Also I do wear a Jockstrap every once in a while for the gym or lawnwork lol...
Texas, your going to have to show some pictures now

Gee and you dont even say please! :lol:

twinkle

Post by twinkle » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:55 am

pburks1 wrote:I pretty much only wear briefs. I have a few trunks but I dont wear them as much.
So do I. I wear briefs since I can think. Meanwhile I buy tighter cuts similar to Speedos mostly in white or black. Thereby I'm not focussed on one brand. Sometimes I too wear square cuts or boxers, but I've only got very few of them.

Beach4WDer

Post by Beach4WDer » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:32 am

Speedos on the beach, briefs otherwise 8)

Occasionally when I run out of clean briefs I resort to Speedos as underwear :mrgreen:

Bikiniluvr

Post by Bikiniluvr » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:46 pm

I wear thin, stretchy, nylon briefs and in the summer, thongs. I prefer tight, low-rise jeans and pants, so thick cotton or loose boxers are impossible. My favorite briefs are the Cocksox and also some nylon Jockey "Y-fronts" that can occasionally be found if you look long enough.
Pete in Tx.

Drew

Post by Drew » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:23 am

I wear my speedos as underpants, almost everyday. Some of them I don't wash, so they might remain cum-stained for several months before I bother to wash them. The cum satined ones I like to wear on weekends, under a pair of nylon footy shorts.

twinkle

Post by twinkle » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:09 pm

wntpaicf.gif
wntpaicf.gif (67.13 KiB) Viewed 6375 times

speedo64

Post by speedo64 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Swimbikerun949 wrote:I wear square/trunk briefs or regular briefs. I won't wear anything where material runs down my leg past my cock/balls.

I absolutely hate wearing baggy boxers.
Right on! I agree 100% . Don't like excess material hanging down past my balls. I prefer white cotton 2xist under work clothes and change into spandex bikinis when I get home. Spandex material doesn't hold down your tucked in shirt!!!!!!

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:25 pm

Totally depends on the circumstances. If I know I'm gonna be stripping off or wearing Speedo's then I'll wear loose boxers, as I tend to be bigger when I take them off and put my budgie smugglers on ;) Generally though I find loose boxers a bit uncomfy and would usually choose tight boxers or briefs. Also have a few thongs which are good for shock value if you are gonna be in a locker room with guys who you'd like to weird out! Never really got jocks but I do love wearing tanga briefs which I hardly ever see anyone else wearing.
Real men wear Speedo's