G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Thongs under speedos?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedo64

Thongs under speedos?

Post by speedo64 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:09 pm

Just curious if any other men out there like to wear a thong under your speedo? I have to admit that I do. It keeps the boys in place and pushes them up and out (if wearing the right thong!). I guess the thong acts as a cock ring? If you wear a thong without a seam up the front, nobody would ever know if you have one on. It's very erotic and sexy. Is anybody with me on this discussion? I'm open to both sides of the story.
Attachments
IMG_2615.jpg
thong under speedo
IMG_2615.jpg (127.29 KiB) Viewed 3600 times
IMG_2518.jpg
thong under speedo
IMG_2518.jpg (129.18 KiB) Viewed 3600 times

speedo_guy

Re: Thongs under speedos?

Post by speedo_guy » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:16 am

I do this sometimes too, usually under square cut shorts which have a center seam at the front. It helps keep everything together as you say, and feels pretty good at the same time!

tannedbum

Post by tannedbum » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:33 am

I did that just once at the beach. Thought it made me look better at the time. As it was, after some time on the beach, as it does, sand got into the suit and worked its way under the butt strap and was like sandpaper on my love hole. WIth the speedo holding in place there was no relief and it seemed to be a sand magnet sucking sand out of the ocean water and I swear it was jumping up my leg as I walked on the beach. I finally went into the water and took off the thong and let the damn thing float out to sea. I would never do that again at the beach -- only at a pool!!

gamspeedohigh666

Post by gamspeedohigh666 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:55 am

i do too for the fun of it... not always tho

tanned bum

Post by tanned bum » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:36 pm

I do only if it is going to show thru. Like a red thong (really more G-String) under my white nylon Aussiebums or other transparent suits. Fun colors or patterns showing thru is always a conversation starter. Happily it sometimes leads up to shedding the suit an only wearing the g-string!