G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Tight Lycra underwear?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

hoobyjuice

Tight Lycra underwear?

Post by hoobyjuice » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:47 am

Hi guys,

Does anyone know an underwear brand that does briefs with a really high lycra content?

I want some really tight briefs underwear (but not be actually wearing speedo swim briefs).

At the moment I'm wearing Ian Thorpe's label underwear which pretty good. I remember years ago there used to be very stretchy underwear under the "His Pants For Him" range which is no longer around.

Any ideas?

Hardspeedo

Re: Tight Lycra underwear?

Post by Hardspeedo » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:40 am

hoobyjuice wrote:Hi guys,

Does anyone know an underwear brand that does briefs with a really high lycra content?

I want some really tight briefs underwear (but not be actually wearing speedo swim briefs).

At the moment I'm wearing Ian Thorpe's label underwear which pretty good. I remember years ago there used to be very stretchy underwear under the "His Pants For Him" range which is no longer around.

Any ideas?

Joe Snyder all the way! They're very shiny, soft, and incredibly stretchy!

hoobyjuice

Post by hoobyjuice » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:19 pm

Oh good suggestion.

Gee they sure are shiny tho! lol

I think I'd prefer a more matt underwear-looking style...

dttva12

Post by dttva12 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Try Unico Underwear

hoobyjuice

Post by hoobyjuice » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:46 am

thanks i just had a look at unico

socalswim

Post by socalswim » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:13 am

Prevail Sport has a good variety of materials and styles. Their prices are very reasonable. I have bought many underwear and swimsuits from them. You might want to give them a shot. Hope you find something you like.

tylerdurden

Post by tylerdurden » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:06 am

Groovin' underwear.

I got some from Thailand earlier this year. Some of their styles are very lycra.

This page says they are Japanese but I'm not sure that's right. At any rate they come in smaller Asian sizes so you should go up a size or two.
http://www.mensunderwearsource.com/inde ... underwear/

For sale here
http://www.alphamaleundies.com/brands/Groovin.html

uglee.old

Post by uglee.old » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 pm

You could also try Dietz Samurai Slips. Dietz doesn't sell them anyone from their site, but Google around.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:14 pm

hoobyjuice wrote:Hi guys,

I wear Unico every day. I've had some of my oldest pairs for three years now and they're still in great shape. I wash them in cold water, delicate cycle, and line dry them. I don't put them in a dryer.

Here's one that's 18% spandex. Most of my pairs are 15%.

http://www.everythingtrini.com/commerce ... 117&page=1

I have briefs and boxer briefs in this Unico Cineza style. The fabric is silky and soft. I'm a U.S. 30" waist and the small fits fine.

http://www.everythingtrini.com/commerce ... 117&page=1

I've bought all mine from this Trini site. The shipping is free. It's a good company.
Other places sell Unico too. Can be expensive but worth it.

I bought one pair of Unico cotton/lycra briefs and they run smaller. the small was too small. I can wear them if I have to but the fabric is heavier and doesn't stretch as much.

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:48 am

I can concur with Justin on this. I love Unico products and they do last a long time. As Justin mentioned not all of their styles come in the exact same lycra/spandex content, which makes some much more stretchy than others. And yes. ALWAYS order up a size!

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:50 pm

newspeedo wrote:I can concur with Justin on this. I love Unico products and they do last a long time. As Justin mentioned not all of their styles come in the exact same lycra/spandex content, which makes some much more stretchy than others. And yes. ALWAYS order up a size!
Good points. The cotton and lycra feel like canvas compared to the nylon and/or polyester and lycra.