G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

G-strings

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Clutch23

G-strings

Post by Clutch23 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:40 pm

Hi, I'm new here.
I'm a straight guy who loves to look at guys in speedos and gs, I wear everyday gs and was just wondering how many guys out there do the same? Are they something that is fading and are they just for gay guys? I find GIGO ones are the most comfy and have 6 of them from their range. Any other brands that are extremely comfy?

Cheers for your help

SwimBriefEnthusiast

Re: G-strings

Post by SwimBriefEnthusiast » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:53 am

Thongs are mostly all I wear, for underwear and swimming. Basically, I like the freedom of minimal coverage but with support at the same time.

thongboy

Post by thongboy » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:01 am

I usually wear thongs or gstrings, both for underwear and at the beach. I just love as little coverage as possible. Wish there would be more like us....

aussiebumfan

Post by aussiebumfan » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Thongs (which, by the way, are footwear in Australia) and g-strings...shudder!

Clutch23

Post by Clutch23 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:31 am

Any of you guys know good spots to buy them in sydney? Own plenty of GIGO and joe snyder but would like to see a couple of other brands before buying.

My g/f thinks I'm gay because I wear them every day, after seeing the photos on this site I might be inclined that way a little

Rupert

Post by Rupert » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:52 am

In the same boat. I am straight, but I wear speedos to the beach and sometimes a thong as underwear. I used to date a girl who thought my speedos were super sexy.

Clutch23

Post by Clutch23 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:10 am

I don't think speedos are gay at all Rupert. i prefer the flashy swimmers my only pair are aussiebum shine. which again I've been told are a "bit gay". I don't really care how many people are going to see my undies or swimmers if they are under clothes.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:52 am

aussiebumfan wrote:Thongs (which, by the way, are footwear in Australia)
Are the footwear thongs what we call flip-flops here in the U.S.?

jj

aussiebumfan

Post by aussiebumfan » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:20 pm

Yep, the same thing. Don't know how they got to be called thongs here, but always have been, even when I was a kid and back further than that. They are almost national footwear over here.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:25 pm

aussiebumfan wrote:Yep, the same thing....They are almost national footwear over here.
A lot of people wear them in South Florida. People here even have flip-flop decals on the back window of their cars.

jj