G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hello everyone from London

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

peekaboo

Hello everyone from London

Post by peekaboo » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:50 am

Hi,

I have been lurking here for a while and decided to register today - I am a 28 year old swimmer from Spain but living in London. I swim everyday or nearly everyday so have plenty of speedos that I have accumulated throughout the years - some of them are a bit worn out now but I still like to keep them and try and wear a different colour to the pool everyday to change it up a bit!

Here's a pic of me in some admittedly small speedos - I don't normally swim in these, but I sunbathe in them. Hope you like them!
Attachments
speedos2.jpg
speedos2.jpg (56.82 KiB) Viewed 4953 times

PeterSF

Re: Hello everyone from London

Post by PeterSF » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:24 pm

I'm near Oxford - welcome!

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:29 pm

Hmmm welcome peekaboo - I like the Speedo even if it is a bit small, and PeterSF I like yours too - do you have a bigger version?

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:31 pm

I don't think those speedos are too small for swimming. They're obviously good for sunbathing.

solarguy

Post by solarguy » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:36 pm

the only reason they seem small, is that there seems to be something very large straining the fabric from inside

AB FAV

Post by AB FAV » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:59 pm

I think that suit is made by HOM

PeterSF

Post by PeterSF » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:00 am

diagspeedos.JPG
Here you are! Seem to remember I bought these about 20 years ago in a charity shop. Don't wear them much now, but when I do they feel and look great. That white vertical line does something for the bulge!
diagspeedos.JPG (17.14 KiB) Viewed 4851 times
Scotty wrote:Hmmm welcome peekaboo - I like the Speedo even if it is a bit small, and PeterSF I like yours too - do you have a bigger version?

peekaboo

Post by peekaboo » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:28 am

Thanks for all the comments guys - yeah this is a HOM pair and I generally don't use it for swimming as it slides off my thighs very easily when I flip at the end of the pool. I generally compete using Turbo swimming trunks.

Zwimmer

Post by Zwimmer » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:59 am

Greetings from the north.

peekaboo

Post by peekaboo » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:23 am

Whereabouts in the north are you zwimmer? I go regularly to the NE, Liverpool and Merseyside.

jamie

Post by jamie » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:29 pm

Hi peedaboo. I'm from London too.

I love those speedos and the way they are stretched over you.

mark_herts

Post by mark_herts » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:18 am

Hi Peekaboo,

I am also in London. let me know if you want to meet up for a swim (or anything you feel like doing)... :P

jamie

Post by jamie » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:34 pm

Is 3 a crowd? :)

mark_herts

Post by mark_herts » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:57 am

Jamie,

I am up for it if you are... :P

Duncandude

Post by Duncandude » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:39 am