G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hi from Sweden

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SpeedoRunner

Hi from Sweden

Post by SpeedoRunner » Tue May 25, 2010 3:28 pm

Hey there all fella's.
I am a 20 yo gay guy from Sweden who's new here and I am a big Speedo-fan.
Like to wear speedo's, only in private, though, as I am a bit shy.
Like to swim and secretly wear my speedo underneath my swim-shorts, and sometimes I lurk at the other real competitive swimmers in their Speedo's (too bad I can't wear my glasses in the pool) haha
Have never been a big sports fan, except for swimming. But I've never actually swum in a swim team as I realised that I liked swimming too late, when everybody in my age was already too good for me. But as I said, I'm a bit shy, but maybe I'll get the courage to post a picture of me in my Speedo's
Peace xo

Bospeedodude

Re: Hi from Sweden

Post by Bospeedodude » Tue May 25, 2010 9:35 pm

Hey dude, welcome. It's never too late to begin swimming! Take a stroke technique course at your local pool or YMCA, etc, you'll build up endurance & good form, and before you know it you'll have no problem wearing the Speedos along the others. It may take a little while, but it's well worth it!