G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hi from Broward County Florida

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Ricosuavemente

Hi from Broward County Florida

Post by Ricosuavemente » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:19 am

Hi my name is Mike and live in south Florida where the weather is beautiful year around and everyone is health conscious, a perfect combination for swimming. I was in the U.S. Army for 8 years and now I'm a full time student . I'm currently training for a triathlon and began taking professional swim lessons last week. I bought my first solar speedo 2 weeks ago. I was a bit hesitant to wear it during my first swim lesson, but said screw it and took the plunge. I have been bodybuilding for years and my wife says I have the body to pull it off. Thankfully I didn't receive any negative attention from anyone. Since its a well known place in Fort Lauderdale for swimming I wasn't the only one wearing speedos. That made me feel better, and I had a blast and felt really sexy wearing my speedo for the first time. I have my next class this Saturday and am definitely looking forward to it:)

electric2010
United States of America

Re: Hi from Broward County Florida

Post by electric2010 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:52 am

Great to hear & welcome to the group.

solarguy
United States of America

Post by solarguy » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:22 am

Hey Rico...welcome to the board. Glad to hear you're enjoying your speedos!! Have fun!

5t9
Canada

Post by 5t9 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:59 am

Welcome, Mike!

Ricosuavemente

Post by Ricosuavemente » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:05 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys, I plan on getting an avatar when I get home from class and then I will post some pics as well to see what you guys think:)

swimdude
United States of America

Post by swimdude » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Welcome to the group and nice avatar dude